Chapter 62 - New chapters, old tales

"I'm in love
With my future
Can't wait to meet her."

Harley's P.O.V.

Our little party was over, finally. It was late and everyone had had some drinks besides Leo. Who saved everyone cause he brought the RV and was able to take everyone home.

Now it was only me and Alix.

Don't get me wrong, but as much as I love our friends, at the end of the day the one thing in the world that I really want is to be able to be with my girl, give her some love and sleep with her in my arms. That's it.

We were both cleaning up the rest of the bottles that were scattered around. Even tho our friends did help, June and Zack insisted on doing all the dishes while Claire and Matt took out most of the trash and Liam, well Liam did nothing cause he was drunk off his ass but yeah. Luna pretty much turned into Cinderella and got a broom and started sweeping the floor and Leo helped by making sure the food would not go to waste and making sure there were no leftovers whatsoever.

All in all I'd say I have some pretty nice friends.

- "Love? Did you notice June and Zack flirting for the whole night or am I just imagining things?" Alix asked as she now ajusted the pillows on the couch.

I grabbed the last couple of bottles as I answered her.

- "I did. I mean, it's not like they were making an effort to keep it subtle." I said with a bit of sarcasm in my voice. It's not that I disagree with the two of them doing whatever, but I don't like seeing my best friend feeling bad. It really wasn't a good night for Liam.

First he has to watch his ex girlfriend flirt with a guy for a whole night and then he finds out about Kelly being a secret agent of some sort and starts questioning if since she was in the Bahamas to watch over me and Alix then maybe she didn't really stay with us because of her interest in Liam, plus she didn't tell him anything about it apparently. So yeah. He just held on to a bottle of whiskey and let it be his company for the night.

- "Oh come on Harley... June is a free woman, she can do whatever she wants with whomever she desires. Plus, Liam made it pretty clear he was more interested in Kelly than waiting for June." Alix said looking at me now.

I did agree with her, and I huffed out some air in agreement but said nothing. She was right but it didn't meant I felt any less sorry for my best friend.

Alix eventually approached me from behind as I cleaned the table with a damp cloth. She hugged me, knowing the conversation wasn't worth it. At least not if we might fight about it. My body fully relaxed as I felt her arms around me.

- "You know, I noticed you didn't give me a gift like the rest of the guys... maybe you can give me your present in the bedroom? Like now?" Alix said in a low voice, turning me on.

I turned around in her embrace, standing now face to face with her.

- "Oh, I think that's a marvelous idea love. I do have something to give to you. I just wanted to give it to you in private." I responded with a wink and dragging her to the bedroom.

As soon as we got in Alix kissed me trying to lead me to the bed. But, even though I wanted nothing but to get lost in her lips and spend countless hours making love to her, I did have some presents for her that did not include sex.

- "Baby, wait." I said in between kisses making her stop for a minute, pouting at me.

I smiled and pecked her on the lips before moving away to get my first presents. Bringing her two boxes. When we were at the mall I bought the stuff and told them to hold on to it and Liam picked it up after and we brought it in along with the drinks. Alix hadn't suspected a thing.