Chapter 33 - Again

"Uncover the window
And come uncover me
Let's forget the world even exists
'Cause nothing compares to this"

Harley's P.O.V.

With each second that passed I grew more and more nervous even though I tried not to show it. Alix stood like a statue looking at me in the eye and crying, but I couldn't decipher what was going through her mind. All I could hear was my heart beating louder and louder as she finally started to open her mouth to speak.

- "Harley..." she said softly, but her expression gave nothing away still.

I was starting to believe she was going to say no. I was beginning to think she was actually not in love with me anymore and I felt like I couldn't get rejected again.

I silently got up and put the ring inside my hand and eventually inside my pocket.

- "I'm sorry to waist your time Alix. I understand." I said with my head down and started to move around her to go to my room.

- "What?! No!" Alix said louder and put a hand in my arm stopping me.

I turned around to look at her, but my tears were already leaving my eyes.

- "You, you are such an idiot Harley!" She pulled me to her, pressing our bodies together and she put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

This kiss, this moment right here was everything I hung on to. Even though I had no idea what it meant, I would gladly take it, even if it was a goodbye kiss or something she would regret later, I'd take it.

We kissed slowly with passion, our lips fit perfectly. If this was my last chance to do this than I would take as much as she would give to me, and so, I started to try and get more of her. I put my hands on her waist and she automatically wrapped her legs around me. Our kiss got heated and all of the need and lust that we had been holding back for the last two months was now making his way out.

I bit her lower lip gently to ask her for entrance which she immediately gave to me. As our tongues fought for dominance, I moved and pinned her against the wall next to my room's door.

I put her down and as soon as I did our hands started to move frantically, trying to get the other naked, but our lips and tongues never seemed to get enough of one another. As soon as they were detached for more than a second, one of us would use one hand to bring the other close again by putting a hand behind the other's head and directing the others lips back to where we wanted them.

- "Harley..." Alix said in between a moan, making it seem like she was saying my name out of uther pleasure, but I knew better and so I stopped, even though it was hard to do it.

I detached myself from her, but this time I did not leave. If this was the end, then I wanted to hear it, I wanted her to say it so I could move on. I looked at her in the eye but one thing confused me, the smile on her face.

- "I think we should go to your room. If they get home I don't want them to find out like this." She said still with a smile but I could sense a bit of guilt and lust as well.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at her, but nodded. So she wanted to fuck? Ok.

I picked up my jacket and she picked up her shirt from the ground and we moved inside my room, but a million questions filled my head. Was this it? I just asked her to marry me and told her I loved her and she was going to use me for a quick fuck and tell me she didn't want to be with me? I got angry and frustrated and sad. As much as I wanted this I couldn't do it knowing it would only give me hope so my heart would get broken once again.