Chapter 61 - The gang (part 2)

"I've had a taste of how you feelin', yeah
Yeah, I've been hiding how I feel for way too long, oh"

Harley's P.O.V.

- "Harley, your phone!" I heard Alix say from the living room where we had set some stuff up.

I was in the kitchen making sure my guacamole was on point.

I went to the living room and answered the phone.

- "Hey, you're outside? Yeah, go down that path and you'll see a house... Tell Leo there are no monsters in the forest and that there's food. He'll be fearless then." I said with a smile talking to Luna on the phone and going to open the door.

After some seconds I could see them both, Luna almost limping cause Leo was grabbing her arm like a 5 year old.

- "Hey guys! You made it in one piece." I said as they almost got to me.

- "Well, talk for yourself, Leo here has taken possession of my left arm and won't let go for anything." Luna said hinting at Leo that he could let go.

- "Well, it's a shame. I have a whole tray of piggies in blankets on the living room table waiting to be eaten... but since he doesn't want to let go..." I said instantly making Leo's eyes shot open and making him let go of Luna and run inside.

Luna moved her head in disapproval and I chuckled, looking back towards Leo's direction who immediately grabbed a handful of food before going to hug Alix.

I looked back at Luna after and hugging her hello, I spoke.

- "He never changes. Where is your brother? Him, Claire and Zack didn't come with you guys?" I asked.

As she was about to answer I started hearing an engine and a door close in the distance. Both me and Luna looked back to see who had arrived.

Liam, and June?

They got out of the car and were walking uncomfortably side by side. Did they come together?

When they both got closer we all said hi to each other and both June and her cousin moved to the living room to greet Alix.

I stood with Liam at the entrance with a questioning face. He instantly responded as the girls moved away so they wouldn't hear.

- "She was like 300 feet down the main road alone. She gave the uber driver the wrong address. I brought the car so I just told her to come along. I wasn't leaving her alone in the middle of the damn forest at night. Nothing else." He said but sounded defensive.

- "Whatever you say big boy." I simply responded and we moved to the living room to meet the others.

Around 10 minutes passed before Matt, Claire and Zack arrived.

Everyone tried to make things as comfortable as possible and Alix and Claire even shared a small hug.

______________________________________

Alix's P.O.V.

Ok, should I just say hi, should I hug her? What do I do?

- "Hey Matt, how are you doing?" I asked as the 3 approached. Matt in front. Claire stood behind next to her brother probably making sure he'd be comfortable around us.

- "Aliiix! How are you blondie?" Matt said excitedly as he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

- "I'm okay Matt, you?" I said as I hugged him back, to which he responded with a "same".