Chapter 55 - The Storm (Part 1)

"Forever is for dreamers
And it's foolish to not know you're a schemer
It's silly to think of our unborn children
'Cause all I'm thinking about right now is how I’ll never know 'em
And if you loved me, you would never do this
Our future's battered and bloody, you're so fucking ruthless"

Harley's P.O.V.

- "Ok, sit on the couch and close your eyes. Don't look back, don't move and don't open your eyes until I say so." I heard Alix scream from inside the room.

I had been seated on the couch for 15 minutes already waiting for her to get out, so not wanting to wait any longer, I obliged and sat up straight and closed my eyes.

- "I'm ready babe." I announced louder than I probably needed to.

It took some seconds, but soon a door opened and the sound of heels almost made me open my eyes and look back. Specially when the sound stopped after about 3 steps after the door opened.

Soft noises were heard, nothing that I could possibly identify making me confused as to what Alix was doing.

- "What are you doing? Can I open my eyes now?" I asked only to be cut off by some sensual slow music coming out of some speakers somewhere in the room.

Alix shushed me at the same time and I could hear the sounds of heels again getting closer.

I shivered when the side of my neck was hit with unexpected hot air.

- "Remember that day at school in the theater club storage room?" Alix whispered and I could feel one of her arms wrapping around me from behind and her hand moving slowly, painfully and teasingly close to one of my breasts.

I simply nodded remembering my now future wife in that short tight police officer costume and starting to feel hot while my mouth seemed to go dry.

She kissed my neck softly before gently biting my earlobe and whispering in my ear.

- "Good. Cause I think we have unfinished businesses that we have to take care of, right now." She whispered before starting to remove herself from me.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I wasted no time in turning my head to look at Alix going around the couch and moving in front of me.

My jaw dropped with the sight before my eyes. Alix had the most sexy, appealing and, in my mind now, tearable set of black lingerie on along with some black high heels.

I almost lunged forward, but Alix's words stopped me.

- "I want you to watch me tonight. I want you remember every movement my body is able to do while you silently wait for me to straddle you on that couch and move my hips against yours in a sexy, painfully teasing lap dance. " She said in a sultry voice and while my eyes traveled her body up and down, I finally realized something I had not realized before, she has been hiding something behind her back.

As she removed her hand from the previous place and showed me what she was holding, my eyes managed somehow to grow bigger and my jaw could have literally fell to the ground with her next words.

- "And when you can't take it anymore, I want you to undress, strap this around your waist and fuck me until my walls clench around this strap on and my juices run down my legs. Make me wear out your name tonight babe cause I've been waiting to scream it in pleasure for the entire day."

_______________________________________

Matt's P.O.V.

Okay, this is the right thing to do. You'll help her, make sure she is ok and that's it.