Chapter 46 - We stay together

"Home is where the heart is Goddamnit I'm comfortable in my skin And you're Comfortable in my skin
You look so comfortable in my skin Rockets and waterfalls"

Harley's P.O.V.

This time, I had to show the message to Alix. I learned my lesson. No hiding stuff. It will only make us weaker when that's the last thing we should be now.

Needless to say her reaction wasn't good.

- "Who the fuck does she think she is? This is a threat! She can't just go around texting people about ending their relationship. We should go to the police Harley!" She shouted walking around our room.

- "Calm down. First of all it's not like we can just randomly file a complaint against someone who's just trying to break us up. They would never take it seriously Alix. What we need to do stay together. No matter what happens, no one will get between us. We saw enough movies, series and read enough books where couples break up because of someone else's stunts. So no matter what we stay together. We trust each other above everything else and most importantly, we act normal, this doesn't have to affect us." I responded trying to get some sense into her, calm her down and try and resolve this.

She stopped pacing around and looked at me nodding after breathing in.

- "You're right. She can't do shit if we don't let her and as I've said before, I trust you more than anyone in this world and I know you trust me as well. We just have to work with each other and get through whatever anyone throws our way. It doesn't matter if it's Claire, our parents or anyone else. We stay together." She responded and moved towards me on the last sentence.

- "We stay together. I love you, nothing and no one will ever change that." I responded and pulled her to me embracing her and assuring her I would never let go.

(Titanic references aside)

_______________________________________

As our last days here went by, I wondered about talking with Matt about Claire but decided against it. I would only be torturing him.

Kelly on the other hand had left yesterday with her parents and promised to arrange something else to do with us during the rest of the summer, which was something June wasn't thrilled about.

So, to resume, Matt and June were both down, Leo ate non-stop throughout the whole drama while Luna either laughed at his behaviour or reprimanded him, Liam left and hasn't said a thing since he texted me saying he got home safe, Claire apparently was still out to get us and me and Alix were stronger than ever.

Today was our last day here and it was already time for the sun to set. The hotel prepared a special farewell party for us and so we were fishing getting ready to leave.

Tonight we had to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves. We want our friends to at least have some good memories of the Bahamas.

- "How do I look?" I heard Alix's voice from behind me just as I finished applying my make up.

- "You my love, look perfect, as always." I said but when I turned around she was the one with wide eyes.

I walked up to her and kissed her cheek.

- "Close your mouth or you might just eat a fly babe." I said and chuckled.

- "Are you kidding me? I am going to eat you. I mean, look at you!!! Why don't you wear dresses more often? You look stunning!" She responded in a louder voice.