Chapter 56 - The Storm (Part 2)

Warning: Really big fucking chapter. And I mean big like the biggest chapter I've ever wrote, it has like 7722 words. Don't fall asleep. Thank you.
_______________________________________

"There's a killer on the road
His brain is squirmin' like a toad
Take a long holiday
Let your children play
If you give this man a ride
Sweet family will die
Killer on the road"

Harley's P.O.V.

- "Come on Harley! Faster!"

- "I'm trying. I don't think it fits Alix."

- "What do you mean? Of course it fits. I know it's tight, but it fits."

- "Then I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not putting it in the right hole maybe."

- "Ugh, let me see." Alix finally decided to help me strap this thing on.

The truth is that we were fucking horny and this strap on is more like a fucking rubik's cube that I can't seem to solve.

Alix made sure to get me completely and utterly hot and bothered. If it wasn't for the 10 minutes that had already passed after her lap dance because of this fucking toy, I could swear I would have probably been able to climax in seconds into fucking her and that wouldn't be just because this thing actually vibrates.

The fact that Alix had been, as she promised, grinding on top of me for 20 minutes while making sure to whisper the dirtiest things in my ear and kissing and bitting all over my neck in my most sensitive spots, which by now she knows better than myself, drove me insane. I almost melted right there as her hips grinded teasingly against mine and she whispered how much she wanted me inside her. Well, what I didn't know was that it would take quite a fucking while for me to be able to do that.

- "Ok, this side is already done, now the right side." Alix said while concentrated in putting this thing on me.

Me on the other hand, I could only look at her and now found the situation funny. I mean, it kind of his, even though it might have slowed our night down, I don't think it could make it any more real.

She finally looked at me and my stupid smile after finally getting the right side straped on.

- "What? What's so funny?" She asked, her eyebrows raised.

I got her hands in mine before pulling her to me and kissing her softly. If anyone could see us, it would probably look ridiculous. Both of us naked while I had a fake penis strapped to me, I smiled stupidly in our kiss while she seemed to be confused with my actions.

When I finally detached my lips from her, I spoke, detaching one of my hands from hers to caress her face.

- "This is funny. The situation. If we're like this now while we are still young, imagine when we get older. I'm just happy and when I think about the future, this is exactly what I want, to be happy, to have fun with you every single day, to struggle to put on a strap on while we're both completely horny and in love and mesmerized by one another and make our definition of perfect while we make mistakes together. I can't wait to spend my life with you love." I sincerely said looking into her eyes while my heart got warmer by the second as I saw the blush and smile grown in her face.

- "I can't wait to do the same with you, but I really want to enjoy the present as well, you know, while we're still alone, in this cottage to ourselves and a king size bed." Alix responded while her hands started to roam my body now, moving one to grab the penis shaped object attached to my high hips.

- "I mean, unless you don't feel like it of course." She whispered the words to my ear and without me even noticing, she pressed the small remote to make the device attached to me vibrate in, probably, the lowest setting and putting the remote in my hand but still not leaving it there, as her hand still stood on top of it waiting for me to grab the small controler, making every hair in my body stand up and my eyes roll back slightly while my body trembled in pure pleasure from her seductive action.