Chapter 10 - Secret

"You looked at me with certainty
I couldn't look away
Took your jacket off like
Like you were here to stay"

Alix's P.O.V.

We were still laying on the couch naked, Harley's hands caressing my bare back and my head still on her chest.

I could tell both of us were in deep thought. We were thinking about what to do when our parents came back, but neither of us wanted to ruin this moment and break the blissful silence we stood in.

I took a deep breath, we have to talk about this. I kept my head on her chest and decided to break the silence.

- "You know we have to talk Harley..." I said bringing my left hand to her upper chest, tracing patterns with my fingers on her skin.

She took a deep breath as well, stopping her hands on my back only for a couple of seconds.

- "Yeah I know... I was thinking about that but I couldn't bring myself to break the silence." She said, with a small sigh at the end.

I turned my head to look up at her and she immediately looked me in the eyes, they were thoughtfull but warm.

- "What are we going to do when they get back Harley, I've been thinking about this for the entire day and I've found no answers to our problem." I said in a soft voice.

Her right hand travelled to cup my face and I instantly felt the need to press my face against it more.

- "Look, Alix..., all that I know is that I won't give you up. I like you in a way I've never liked anyone, I'm willing to fight for you and I want to tell the whole world how much you mean to me. If you want to tell our parents and assume the whole thing then-"

- "No!". I shouted, grabbing her hand that rested on my face and looking her in the eyes.

Harley's eyes were wide and I saw shock because of my sudden reaction, she looked at me, searching for something before she looked down, a sad and thoughtfull expression on her face and started to remove her hand from my grip slowly.

I sighed, cupping her face gently with my hand.

- "Look, Harley, we can't tell them, no one can know, we have to keep it a secret and we'll figure out something, but we can't tell them."

I brought her head up but she avoided my gaze. I caressed her face hoping she'd look at me.

- "Harley, please look at me...". I said in a whisper.

She left out a small breath and met my gaze.

- "It's the only way. We'll find a better solution, but you have to promise me not to tell anyone." I said trying to keep the fear and panic away from my voice.

She blinked a couple of times and cleared her throat.

- "I, I promise. I just don't like the idea of lying to my mom and Liam, but, there is someone who already knows, but she guessed, I didn't tell her." She said the last part quickly.

What? Who the fuck could know? I never saw her talk with anyone but Liam since the day we kissed, and she doesn't have any other close friends that I know of, wait! Ruby!!!?

I can't believe she told her, I was just starting to get mad, I think she saw it in my face, cause her eyes widened.

- "Wait! Alix, I swear that I did not tell her, I mean, I was going to, but she already knew."