Chapter 41 - (Un)breakable

"I don't even stress cause I know you're mine
All these haters out tryna take what's mine"

Matt's P.O.V.

When I saw the message Claire had sent to Harley on graduation day, I couldn't take seeing her, so I just left the room in a panic and texted Claire some excuse so she wouldn't come and look for me.

A million of things went through my mind. Claire likes Harley? Was everything we had just a way to get close to Harley? Who is this person that she's been talking to about breaking Alix and Harley up?

Shit. I just have to think about this. What am I going to do?

My phone buzzed in my back pocket signalling that I had received a text message and I took it out, regretting my decision.

Are you ok babe? You've been gone for almost an hour.

Claire.

As much as it pains me, I love her. I do. I wish I didn't, but I can't deny it anymore and it hurts to think she never even liked me throughout all of this. I told her everything, I trusted her with things not even Luna knows about and she's been using me.
She's using me to whatever her sick game is and I love her.

After an hour wondering, trying to figure out what to do about all of this, I decided it would do me no good to avoid what I had to do any longer, so I started to move towards mine and Claire's room.

_______________________________________

Liam's P.O.V.

I came to our room before June and decided to take a shower. It's not like she would say shit to me, so I just told her about the rest of the guys not having dinner with us and she responded with an ok not even looking at me.

When I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and moved to the room. June still wasn't there, so I sat in bed for a moment, thinking.

Harley was right. Maybe I have to do something about this instead of acting like a wounded puppy who's scared to direct a word to June, but on the other hand I just knew that she was right being mad at me, I deserved the cold treatment right?

Fuck! My head hurts just thinking about this over and over again.

Eventually I ended up laying down on the bed and closing my eyes. I wished I could just turn back time and undo all of this, the pills, the breakup, it's all a mess and I'm the one to blame.

Just when my headache was starting to fade, a voice made my eyes open.

- "What do you think you're doing?" June asked mad. I could tell without even looking at her, because her tone just gave it away.

I breathed in and moved to a seated position.

- "Laying down in bed. What does it look like I'm doing?" I asked tired.

She scoffed at my answer and I just knew I was in for an argument and getting my head done.

- "That's not your bed. As far as I'm concerned your bed is on the floor. Now get up!" She said gesturing with her hands telling me to move.

I could have done what she told me to do, but I didn't care anymore. If I don't have her than I haven't got much to lose if I risk it all and it doesn't work out.

- "What if I don't?" I asked noticing she looked like she was actually checking me out. Even though she was beyond pissed.

- "What do you mean? It's not a suggestion. You don't have a say in this. Get. Out. Of. My. Bed." She said angry. Her eyes could burn.