Chapter 14 - Sneaky Spiders

"I don't know if this is right to say
But I remember when my nights were grey
Because of you, I can see the light of day
And I swear I knew it right away
Hope the night skies light up in my life tonight
Let the moment shine right into you and my life"

Harley's P.O.V.

I sat in the chair that had stood a few feet away from me. I was too horny and mesmerized to say anything, but Alix kept talking to me.

- "Well, your behaviour during the day has been inexcusable, so I took the liberty to punish you myself." She moved towards me and unbuttoned her top to show some cleavage.

My mouth was starting to get watery.

When Alix was in front of me she sat on my lap, putting her arms around my neck and her mouth next to my ear.

- "So I thought, what better way to punish you than get you hot and horny beyond belief and never give you the satisfaction of actually touching me?" She whispered and nipped my earlobe.

She just started and I could already feel myself getting hot. This is going to be torture.

- "Alix, please, please don't do this, it's not fair." I said, my voice low and raspy.

She chuckled a bit and started to kiss down my neck, bitting and licking it softly.

- "Oh babe, you have to pay for what you did, and since I can't get to the next class dressed like this, I'm going to have to undress, it's a shame I only have two hands, guess it's going to be a painfully slow process, good thing I already have no panties underneath this skirt, one less thing to take off." She said against my neck, making me shiver and moan at the same time.

- "Jesus fuck... I have two hands, please, please let me help." I begged, my eyes closed while I tried to control myself.

She retreated her attack on my neck and brushed her lips softly against mine, my immediate reaction was to try and kiss her, but she moved back.

- "No, no, no babe, you still haven't earned the right to touch this, first you'll have to suffer." She said, motioning to her body, clicking her tongue repeatedly and starting to get up.

- "What do I have to do for you to let my hands free?" I asked in pleading manner.

A finger was quickly covering my lips.

- "First of all, no talking unless I say so. We're going to play a game babe. If you win, I'll take those cuffs from around your wrists and you can do whatever you want with me, if you lose, I will tease you in the worst possible way and just leave you high and dry." She removed her finger from my lips and I nodded slowly.

- "Ok, so here is how it's gonna go. I'm going to ask you some questions, if your answers are not to my liking, or if you break my rules, then you'll get punished. If, you turn out to be a good girl, I will take the handcuffs off, letting you move and talk freely. Got it?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.