C H A P T E R 9 | Pathetic

Payton's POV

"Your going to Bella's house today, right?" I asked Jake.

"Yeah, but you don't need to tell me the plan again," he replied.

"I need you to understand what to do, if we wanna ruin her, we need to know what she's hiding," I finalised as I paced around my room.

"I don't want to do this Pay," he groaned and collapsed into my bed.

"No, you are not backing out now, she already accepted her request to come over," I pointed a finger at him. "I don't even know why since you yelled at her last time, but that makes your job easier," I laughed. "She's so pathetic," I smirked.

"Honestly Payton, why do you want to ruin her?" He said a bit louder.

"She made Jasmine, Casey and Mike turn on me, plus she left us at the fair.All I did was state facts. She doesn't eat , she's a freak," I laughed,fixing my hair in my bedroom mirror.

"No, you are the freak. Why do you even want revenge? Be the bigger person. You decided to offend her and I get why she walked away. You didn't have to pull me in the car and leave her, you should have apologized," Jake explained as he got up and stood behind me. I could see him staring at me in the mirror.

"For what, stating facts? Whose side are you on, pick one," I demanded as I twirled around to face him.

"I am not on either of the sides, I don't want anything to do with this. You are being too dramatic with all this, trying to ruin this innocent girl, who are you?" He yelled as he stepped closer, making me take a step back.

His dark eyes were angry. I could tell straight away.

"You are not backing out now," I said sharply.

"You know what, we are done," he said in a monotone.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered and stared at him as he began to slip his promise ring off.

"I want nothing to do with you. Stay away from my friends,especially Bella," he ordered and placed the ring on my dresser. "I am just done," he repeated, quieter now with less anger.

"If you leave my room, there is no going back," I called behind him not moving and closer.

"I wouldn't want to, you are a psycho," he explained, walking out.

"I'll do this plan by myself, screw you!" I screamed, as I walked after him.

"Nice to know," he replied, ran down stairs and slammed the front door, leaving me in my room alone.

He chose his way. He made his decision on leaving me for her. Bella has everything.She has the school worshiping her and her friend are slaves.

She is the most stuck up girl I know, she can die for all I care. Our friendship was all fake, I dragged her on to find out her deepest darkest secrets and destroy her reputation. That's what I am going to do. I need to find a way in her room.It's going to be hard, but all worth it.

While walking down her house, I saw miss popular walking towards her car and I hid behind a tree, waiting for her car to roll down the street.This was way easier than expected. I noticed that there was no way I will get through the window, so I got a better idea.I walked over toward the front door and knocked. A lady opened the door and smiled.

"Hello, do you need something?" I am guessing Bella's mother asked.

"Is Bella home?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"Maybe, who's asking?"

"Patricia,one of her friends," I lied.

"She just left but you are welcome to wait in her room," she smiled.