C H A P T E R 22

Just a quick note
I would like to thank AJSonline for this amazing cover ^^^^

*******

It's the second week of the Florida trip and it's all gone way too fast. Surprisingly, it hasn't been as dramatic as I thought it would be.

Yesterday was an amazing day to end the week; my dad and I went for a hike to the hill; Caden, Jake, Mason and I went for a swim; and then father cooked a barbecue for the family. I think my grandma is warming up to my father since they were talking a lot.

Mason and my mother were talking about college and education because Mason wanted to ask what colleges would work for future doctors. He told me that he wanted to be a professional soccer player, but gave up on the dream when he grew up and changed his future profession to being a doctor. Not only do you get to help sick people, you also get a good amount of money.

Jake has always wanted to be a musician at Addison College since he plays guitar and sings, which is super cool. I always wanted to play the piano, but I never got the chance to.

Caden wants to be a business owner and have the best company in the city he will live in. I also find this interesting because he just decided this path and it really suits him as well. He is very demanding and productive to make the dream happen.

Me on the other hand, I want to be a psychologist. Helping people with their depression and anxiety is practically a hobby of mine. To help people get past their problems with solutions and to make them feel good about themselves is the best feeling in the world. And doing this for at least a hundred grand a year, yes please!

You're probably wondering, are you and Jake all good? I wouldn't necessarily say we are as close as we were before Mason and I made up, but we do talk and laugh together a lot.

It just seems like he hates Mason and I have no idea why. Mason didn't do anything to make him mad, right? I think Jake just doesn't understand why I am still best friends with Mason because he didn't stick up for me on the boat ride or talk to me the whole first week of this trip. He just need to understand my point of view and why I forgave him.

Yes, Mason did make me feel alone last week, but he was there when Jake and I got into a fight and he confronted me at the festival.

He's a great person; they both are, but they need to figure out their friendship and not ruin my relationships with both of them. I might ask Jake if he'd like to go on a boat ride with me tomorrow, and I might just invite Mason as well.

"Bella, you have a visitor!" My mother called. I have a visitor? What?

"Um alright, I'm coming," I replied, furrowing my eyebrows as I walk down the stairs and that is when I saw my best friend standing in the doorway.

"You're kidding me," I screamed, running towards Jasmine and wrapping my arms around her.

"You were supposed to come next week!"

"I decided to surprise you, Mike came too," she stated, moving out of the way and Mike coming into view.

"Mike!" I screamed and hugged him as well. "I am so unprepared for this, oh my gosh."

"That was the goal," Mike replied, laughing as he let me go from the hug.

"What's all the commotion about?" Jake asked, coming down the stairs seeing Jasmine and Mike.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked, running towards Mike and doing this bro handshake and then hugging Jasmine.

"We wanted to come down and spent the two weeks with everyone," Mike explained, setting the bags on the floor.