P R E F A C E

NOTE

I have changed my username to Rosa Ray but I'm still Maya W(as written on the cover). I would change it but I'm lazy AF.

Hey there! I'm soo happy that you clicked on this book and I hope I don't disappoint. So this will be a sort of teen friction/young adult kind of story and it will mainly focus on friendships, relationships, loss and finding yourself.

I also just want to say that this is the first book I have written so it really will not be amazinggg...

Be aware that...

I HAVEN'T EDITED THE BOOK SO THERE WILL BE A LOT OF TYPOS!

I am aware that this story is very dialogue heavy and I'm working on changing that when editing so please don't comment "That's is soo this and this" I KNOW. Like come on, I was 13 😂

 Like come on, I was 13 😂

SYNOPSIS

Bella was a normal, fun girl who had tons of friends. She was, as people would say, popular, but not that kind stuck up popular, the nice kind. She never tears down people's self esteem and she wouldn't dare talk behind anyone's back. She was the definition of perfect. She had the body everybody craved, her face was perfectly structured, her hair flowed anywhere an everywhere, and she had the best style. The only thing to complete her highschool experience was a heartbreak. She never dated anyone before because most of the guy at school were amateurs and no-good football players. Pretty cliche, am I right?

She dreamed of her first kiss and the electricity everyone feels when that special someone locks lips with you. She wants to walk the side walk, hand in hand with that person. She wants that kind of relationship everyone looks at and dreams of having.

Everyone judges her for waiting, but could you blame her? She's waiting for that special someone to come into her life and change it for the better. Could it be just a fairy tale or wish ? Or could she actually meet someone soon? Well, its the beginning of summer, so, who knows what will happen?

 Could it be just a fairy tale or wish ? Or could she actually meet someone soon? Well, its the beginning of summer, so, who knows what will happen?