The Wedding Day

So here comes the next chapter

I hope you like it :)

Sorry for the wrong spelling/grammar.

×××

I inhaled, a long one, before releasing in a puff.

This is the day I was always dreaming about. The day which I was so excited but at the same time, nervous about. This is the day of my wedding.

Everything was on place now, ready for me and Alex. The church near a waterfall, the reception in a butterfly garden and the ticket for our honeymoon. Alex didn't tell me where we're heading to for honeymoon. I begged and kissed and laughed and cried, but he was not telling me.

"Honey, it's a surprise. And it won't be a surprise once I tell you" I remember Alex tell me the other day. It was killing me. He didn't even gave me a single clue.

As for Alex's sister, Jasmin, she head back to Italy just after the day of my engagement party. Alex told Jasmin to ask forgiveness from me but instead of doing so, she decided to leave and better not attend his brother's wedding. Her ego is worst than a monkey on steroids. Imagine this, she'll sacrifice his brother's wedding just to avoid saying sorry to me?

Mr. Gonzaga asked for forgiveness because of her daughter's action. I accepted it and also asked for forgiveness. We are on good terms now. He's back being the sweet old guy I remember.

I took a last glance of myself on the mirror. I'm sure whoever my parents are, they'll be proud of me. I shook my head not wanting tears to overwhelm me. I decided that no one would be walking me to the altar.

"This is it" I whispered to myself.

I am wearing an expensive wedding gown from a well-known designer. It is more of a ball gown with a silver belt. The bodice is full of hand-attached beads which looks like small diamond pieces.The lower part looks like it was made of feathers. My make-up was simple and my hair was curled into soft waves.

I look beautiful. I feel beautiful.

It was a very overwhelming feeling.

My thoughts were cut with a knock on my door. I gently turned the knob and saw the driver who is going to take me to the church.

"Uhm.. Ma'am are you ready?" the guy said putting down his gaze after looking at me.

"Yes" I answered and followed him to the Alex's SUV.

Alex is already on the church waiting for his bride, and that's me. Everyone was in the church, too.

The guy helped me get in the car before going behind the wheel.

It was a quiet ride and a nerve-wrecking one, too. The ride from where I was to the church is twenty to thirty minutes drive. I shook my hands releasing the nervous feeling out my body. I saw the driver look at me from the front mirror and he gave me a smile.

I looked outside my window. The day was bright, the skies are clear from the clouds, the cold air was brushing through my skin leaving silly tingles. I closed my eyes to inhale the sweet aroma of the pine trees. I actually hated the smell of pine trees, but this day is a special day.

I imagine myself slowly walking down the aisle. Alex is waiting patiently on the altar, not hiding his smile. He looked very handsome as always. I then reached him and I hooked my arms into his. He lead me infront where the priest was standing. The ceremony went smoothly. We exchanged vows then the priest announces, 'You may now kiss your bride'. Alex slowly lowered his face on mine, his lips are...

My imagination was put to a stop when a loud honk was heard. I turned to the window and saw a crystal white lambhorgini near our car. It slowed down as its window rolled down.

"Crazy people today!" muttered my driver loudly.

I saw two men, one on the driver's seat and the other beside him. Both men have the mouth-watering looks but the guy on the passenger's seat is more appealing. More attractive. Much more interesting.

The guy was looking intently at me as our cars move with the same speed. He has the same hair color as mine, messed by the wind. His deep green eyes looked at me with so much passion. His oh-so-luscious lips turned into a smirk.

Something about this dude is making my heart leap, much more beat thrice its normal beating.

"Oh my gosh! Darlene, what are you doing checking out some guy on your wedding day" I scolded myself.

"But he's too handsome you can't take your eyes off him. You're ogling at him" I argued with myself.

Just then, I realized what I was doing. I feel the blood ran up to my cheeks. I lowered my gaze and rolled up the tinted window. I want to make a barrier between us because if I don't, maybe I would stop the car and go with him.

Shit. What am I thinking. Oh dear heavens, help me.

I thought about Alex waiting for me at the church. His face, his hair. Then the face of the bastard on the lamborghini appeared. I shook my head off.

A few seconds, the lambhorgini sped up. I don't know why but I felt sad I was not able to see the man's face for the last time.

I sighed.

Then the car stopped in a sudden jerk with my driver screaming, "What the fuck!"

I was thrown forward hitting my head on something hard making my eyesight blurry. A sticky liquid slid on my forehead to my nose. I had the urge to touch it and when I did, I was not happy to see blood. My senses where getting bad. I felt someone opened the door to where I was seated.

"Shit!" that was the last thing I heard and felt a hand carrying me out before my vision went dark.

×××

That was meant to be super short. He he ;)

Well, the next chapter would contain Spencer's POV.

Who's Spencer?

Read on to find out out.

Thank you!

-M.M