Fourth Revelation

"There are no secrets that time does not reveal"

-Jean Racine

Hello everyone!

So this is the final revelation for Darlene to discover that night.

I hope you like it :)

Darlene's POV right here.

×××

Did you ever believe in something for so long to be proven wrong? How about coming face to face with a monster you'd never ever imagined? How about experiencing both at the same time?

That's what I'm in right now.

I'm sure I mentioned something about wolves being extinct in our part of state, right? Well, I was wrong. Alex was right.

And the one in front of me is something more scarier. I'm sure its a wolf but it's bigger than a wolf's normal size. And when I say bigger, I really meant huge. Towering like my height when I'm standing. And its eyes were the color of blood. Its black fur was like the color of night when there's no moon or stars to give light.

I felt like I was in a horror movie where I'm stuck with a monster.

I'm really dead this time.

The wolf was just a few inches away frtom. Just a few inches from shredding me into tiny pieces. So I just closed my eyes.

Dear heavens, if this is how my miserable life would end. Then I'd gladly accept it though it would be in a terrible way. I silently thought.

I was shaking terribly and my entire body started to sweat. I feel like my heart's pop out of my body and ran away.

Then I heard a loud cracking and popping. But I didn't dare open my eyes. I was too scared to see what's happening.

Then a hand grabbed me and stood me up. I shrieked as my eyes automatically opened. In front of me stands a dude where the wolf was a minute ago. Spencer.

I automatically hugged him.

"Oh my god. I thought I was going to die. Did you see the wolf? Where did it go? Wha-" I stopped blabbering when I noticed he wasn't wearing anything. He was naked.

I screamed as I covered my eyes and turned on my back. It sure was a pretty sight but I don't like rated-R scenes.

"I am so worried about you when I didn't see you at the party" he started, his voice was full of concern.

"No because you're worried about ne, then you have to go find me naked. Get some clothes on!" I told him not even moving a bit.

"And I don't want to talk to you right now" I snapped as I walked away from me.

"Baby, why are you acting like this?" I heard him sigh.

I just continued walking. Then I heard an something approaching me.

The wolf?

No. Gavin came out from who knows where wearing only a short. He smiled when he saw me.

"There you are" he said.

I just looked at him with blank expression. What's with these brothers? Walking around the woods naked like they didn't care if anyone sees them in that state.

He walked towards his brother and gave him a basketball shorts which Spencer quickly put on.

"I think it's the right time to tell you everything. I didn't think it would be this soon, but I better tell you now" Spencer started as he walked his way in front of me.