The Kidnapper

Spencer was the wolf!

Sorry for wrong spelling/grammar.

×××

Spencer's POV

We were on our way back to our territory when my stupid beta and bestfriend, Jared, decided to go chick hunting. If he calls the ugly ladies he was wolfing about, chicks.

He was driving my new model lambhorgini and I warned him that if anything happens to my baby, I would not think twice but kill him.

He first sped near a red convertible with two blondes on it.

"Hey!" Jared shouted to both women.

"Howdy!" the blonde driving answered giving both me and Jared a naughty look.

"Give me your number babe" shouted Jared trying so hard to take a sneak peek.

"Hey, put your eyes on the road" I snapped at Jared.

"Chill Alpha" he said laughing.

I just slumped back to my seat crossing my arms over my chest. I gave out a loud sigh. I'm just not interested with the ladies. Hey, I'm not gay or anything. Okay, I'm interested but only with the sexual pleasures they gave me. That's it.

"Hey!" I heard the blonde say before a piece of cloth dropped on my lap. I held the cloth up and my eyes widened to see what it was. A bra with the blonde's number on it!

"The heck!" I cried and throw it out the window while Jared passed through the blondes laughing his guts out. I growled and Jared stopped laughing.

I was about to roll up my windows when the air passed through my nose, a scent hit me. Sweet and spicy.

Then I saw a white SUV just in front of us.

The scent was intoxicating. I can feel my wolf getting excited, too. Very excited.

"Drive faster and go near that SUV" I commanded Jared.

"Okay" Jared answered with confusion in his voice but he did not dare ask the Alpha why.

As we come closer to the car, the scent grew stronger. I smiled and my wolf was pawing on me.

I rolled my windows down and saw a woman seated at the back seat. She was such a sight, a beauty!

"I thought you don't like girls" teased Jared but I ignored him. I was busy looking at my princess. She turned to look at where the noise came from. And she caught me smirking at her. She was completely stunned when we looked into each other's eyes. Then I saw her shook her head and lower her head. Then the black tinted windows rolled up.

I was broke. My wolf whimpered 'mate!'

"She's pretty, I would love to-" I cut Jared.

"Mine" I growled and I saw his shocked expression.

I commanded Jared to drive faster and block the road ahead. And that's what he did. The car where my mate suddenly stopped just in front of our car. I even heard his driver scream, "What the fuck" before he slammed his head down to the stirring wheel.

What the fuck. I wasn't expecting that to happen. All I wanted was for the car to stop. That's it. Not the car to stop on a sudden halt.

I immediately went out of my car and approached the SUV. I quickly opened the door and saw my mate looking dazed.

"Shit!" I said when I saw blood over her face. I quickly bent in and carried her to my car.

"Fast, to the pack house!" I said to Jared who still looked shocked.

As we were driving, I got the chance to look at my beautiful mate. Her hair was the color of brown, her lips were cherry-tinted and looked so kissable. My wolf screamed for me to kiss his mate but I controlled myself.

After a few minutes, we reached the pack house. I immediately brought her to my room.

"Quick, call the pack doctor" I demanded to Jared who was just following me at my back.

"He's coming" Jared quickly answered.

"No, not the male doctor. I need the female one" I hissed. I don't like some male touching my mate. The only thought of that makes me snap out everyone's head off. She's only mine. Mine.

"Okay, I'll go get her" said Jared with an evil smile on his face. He knows I'm getting possesive about my mate.

When Jared left, I kissed my mate's cheek. I'm really happy I found her. My wolf was jumping and howling inside of me.

I've been waiting for quite some time for my mate. When you're wolf turns eighteen, he or she can finally find their mate. When I turned 18, I was really disappointed not to find my mate. But as time goes by, I actually forgot about my mate since I've been busy handling my pack. But after four years of wait, I finally found my mate. My beautiful mate.

Just then, I realized what she was wearing. A wedding dress!