Second Revelation

"There are no secrets that time does not reveal"

-Jean Racine

Hello to all my lovely readers!

The 2nd secret would be revealed in this chapter.

I hope you like it.

Still on Darlene's POV

×××

"You're so pretty" that was the umpteenth time I heard Gavin say those exact words. Geez. If he wasn't Spencer's brother or that I haven't known what a total jerk he was, then maybe I would have left him minutes ago.

Stupid Spencer. Gavin Jerk. Perfect! They really are brothers!

"Don't you get tired saying those words? And one more thing, do I need to keep reminding you that I am your brother's girlfriend?" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm just stating a fact and as far as I'm concerned, you aren't his wife yet" he chuckled.

I grabbed my empty coffee paper cup and throw it at him. He immediately caught it with his left arm.

"Didn't you know how good a baseball player I am?" he grinned putting down the paper cup.

"Actually, I play baseball too. I'm very good at swinging bats straight to some annoying kid's face" I smirked as I saw his expression change.

"Are you serious?" he asked me taking a step back.

"Uh huh" I breathed.

"I'm just curious" he said in a low tone.

"What?"

"Why didn't you hit Spencer right in the face then?" he bursted.

"I mean, he's so annoying!" he added. I slapped his arms.

"Anyway, I better go back to Spencer. He might be looking for me" I said.

"Aww. Leaving me too soon?" he said with his puppy eyes.

"Bye. See you around" I answered sticking my tongue out. If he thinks that his puppy eyes would have an effect on me, then he's wrong. But he made something I wasn't expecting. He hugged me!

"Nice meeting you" he said as he pulled away. Eh, weird. Just like his brother.

I quickly took off.

The fact is that I was fidgety the whole time I was with Gavin. Not that I don't actually like his presence or anything of that sort. He's actually nice and funny. It's just that Spencer has been running through my mind all the time.

I was able to find my way back to the hallway. I noticed several family photos hanging on the wall. Black and white photos which I think were Spencer'a ancestors and at the end was a photo of Spencer's family.  Both her mom and dad were seated on a victorian chair while Spencer stands near his father while Gavin was carried by her mother.

They looked so happy. I thought.

What if I also had a family. What would it feel like? What would it feel like when your mom bakes cookies for you or your dad teaching you how to ride a bike? If I ever had any siblings, how would it feel like to play with them?

I sighed.

I was to continue walking when I heard someone talking inside a half-opened door. What's with half-opened doors that they're pulling me like magnet.

I gently peeped not making any noise. I saw two teen girls. The first one is seated in the couch with her back on mine. The second girl is right behind a big book shelf which covers her from sight.

"Alpha Spencer looks good tonight" the first girl giggled.

"I agree with you Anne" I heard the voice behind the bookshelf.

"But I don't know if I like the Luna, Margaret" she lowered her voice. I raised my eyebrows. They're talking about me and Spencer.

"Why" whom I thought Margaret is said.

"It's just that I don't like her. I like Alpha Spencer's first girlfriend far better. I thought Alpha Spencer's going to introduce her as his mate" she shrugged.

Wow. First girlfriend? Didn't know about that.

So what? Spencer's handsome so he can have any girlfriend. What do you expect? You're his first girlfriend? C'mon, grow up!

"Um. I like Luna Darlene, though" Margaret said. Oh, thank you Maragaret. I smiled.

"But Alpha Spencer's first girlfriend is better. Prettier and nicer" the ever antagonist Anne reasoned out. I'm telling you. She's on my top target list. Just below Jasmin's name.

"We haven't been with Luna Darlene for a long time so I guess she deserves a chance from everyone of us" Margaret answered. I'm starting to like this girl.

Do you know how weird and awkward it feels when you are eavesdropping on people who is talking about you? More specifically when the other hates you and the other likes you.

"Anyway, I've seen Alpha Spencer's first girlfriend in the kitchen.She's helping Alpha Spencer's mom. Isn't she sweet?" Anne added.

So Spencer's first girlfriend is here? Why didn't anyone tell me?

"Yes, I saw her, too. She's still so pretty" agreed Margaret. I thought you were on my side.

Who is Spencer's first girlfriend anyway?

"Let's go. They might be waiting for us already" Margaret said as both girks went out of the room. Their eyes widened in total shock as they saw me standing right outside the door.

"L-Luna" stuttered Anne.

"Hi" I managed to smile.

"We, were- We, we're-" Anne stammered as she tries to explain.

"Don't worry. No harm intended" I assured them.

Both girls nod and lowered their head to the ground.

"I just want to ask you something" I said.

"What is it Luna?" this time, Margaret answered.

"I was just curious about Spencer's first girlfriend. I heard you say she's here" I started.

"Yes Luna" both confirmed.

"And I want to now who she is" I said. Margaret and Anne exchanged glances.

"You didn't know who Alpha Spencer's first gilfriend is? She lives with everyone in Alpha Spencer's house. And she just came from England" Anne explained. My heart started to ponder hard and my breathing becomes abnormally fast.

Wait. What am I thinking? It wouldn't be Henrietta right? I mean, Spencer's first girlfriend wouldn't be Henrietta, right? Oh god.

I'm sure it isn't Henrietta. I told myself. But I couldn't sit well with the idea.

"Is her name by any chance, Henrietta?" I asked in a whispery-like tone.

I felt like a bomb exploded in my chest when the two girls nodded to confirm my question.

Second revelation of the night. Henrietta is Spencer's first girlfriend.

Well, I didn't see that coming.

×××

Yay! What do ya think?

Please do tell me :)

And, another secret will be revealed on the next chapter.

What secret could that be?

Anywy, thank you so much for reading.

-M.M