Love and Hatred

Hello everyone!

Since you guys are awesome, I decided to finish this book first before starting a new one.

This chapter would contain two POV's.

First is Darlene's POV. Second is Alex's POV.

So here goes the next chapter :)

×××

1. LOVE

We are all sitting here in Gavin's living room. Me and Spencer on the dark red couch and Gavin and Henrietta on the dark purple couch in front of us.

A while ago, Henrietta caught Gavin doing something nasty. Henrietta stormed out of the house. Gavin found out that Henrietta's his mate so he followed after her.

Spencer is happy for them. Though at first, he was shocked and speechless. But the realization came in fast. He was really glad for Henrietta and his brother.

I, on the other hand, is very happy for them too. I know Gavin is gonna love Henrietta because she is just simply lovable. And I know Henrietta can change Gavin too.

It's just awkward seeing the two snuggling in front of us like they don't care that they have audience or what. They were about to snap each other's neck a while ago. Geez.

It's a good thing that Spencer and I aren't a fan of PDA.

"So what's the plan?" Spencer said getting the attention from the two lovebirds.

"I will go back to England" Henrietta answered.

"No, you won't" Gavin looked at Henrietta with narrowing eyes.

"I have too. I need to finish my studies" Henrietta said.

"You can transfer here" Spencer suggested. I was just silent listening to their conversation.

"You know I can't" Henrietta looked at Spencer sharply.

"I don't want you to leave" Gavin said lowering his head.

"I'm just going there for three months then I'll come back" Henrietta explained as she reached for Gavin's head and leveled it to her's.

"Wait. I have an idea" I interrupted. Three of them looked at me at the same time. Their eyes locked on my face waiting for me to talk about my bright idea. I cleared my throat.

"Gavin, do you really want to be with Henrietta?" I asked looking at Gavin's direction. He nodded.

"How about you Henrietta? Do you want to be with Gavin?" I asked Henrietta.

"Of course. I want to guard him off against other girls" Henrietta said with a hint of hurt when she mentioned about the girls.

"I changed" Gavin said helding Henrietta's hands.

Wow. He changed so fast. From 'ladies man' to 'one-lady man'. Awesome!

"Then why don't you go with Henrietta to England? Then come back after three months" I said with a smile. But my smile wear off quickly when they looked at me like my idea wasn't that bright at all.

"I can't just leave the pack. I'm the head warrior" Gavin frowned.

"Well, it's just three months" I reasoned out.

"What if there were rogue attacks or attacks from rival plans? How can I go -" Gavin's sentence was cut short.

"I think Darlene's idea is good. Go with Henrietta" Spencer interrupted Gavin. I looked at Spencer and smiled.