Obsession and Plans

“All extremes of feeling are allied with madness.” 
― Virginia Woolf

Please expect an over pouring troubles. He he

Anyway, This chapter is Alex's POV.

Please bare with him.

Sorry for any errors.

xxx

Wolves.

Interesting. Just interesting.

So Darlene is a mate to a wolf. How ironic can that be. Anyway, it woudn't be too long and I would have Darlene back into my arms.

This past days, I've been studying about wolves, specifically, wolf shifters. And I'm sure I've learned a lot about them. And when I say a lot, I really mean a lot. I've been on the internet, libraries and wolf clubs all over our place.

I have to know more about the demons if I want to have Darlene back. And I'm sure damned as hell if I don't get her back. I know the wolves strengths and weaknesses. And I know wolfsbane too.

Right now, I'm here at the Black's town. The wolves territory.

This is where my plan would take action. I can't keep the smirk off my face. Darlene, you're coming back to me.

I sat on the corner of one of the nicest coffee shop in this place. I slowly sipped through my cup and looked around the place. I just need to observe more about the wolves behaviour.

Just then, a pretty lady entered the coffee shop. She was wearing a bright polka dots dress and a black rubber shoes. She looks quite cute.

She gazed her eye sight through out the cafe like she was looking for someone. Her eyes feel on me. We were stuck in a few moments of eye to eye. I felt like electrecuted by her bright blue eyes which was hidden by her thick glasses.

I shook my head to get rif of the idea. I'm not here for that girl. I'm here for just one specific girl and it ain't her.

What took me by surprise is when she walked near me.

"Hi" she said shyly. I know she's a wolf. I've learned how to distinguish a wolf from a normal person. And I won't tell you how.

"Hello" I smiled back.

"Can I sit with you" she said.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled once again. I didn't know it would be this easy. I can see that this wolf has takken interest in me. And that is a sure advantage.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Margaret" she said giggling.

"I'm Alex. Nice meeting you" I said reaching my hands to her. She quickly grabbed it and shaked my hands.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"I live in the Black's territory on the south" she answered without even blinking.

Jackpot! The same place where Darlene is now.

I surely can use this girl.

"Do you know any place to stay. I'm just a tourist" I lied.

"Really?" she said excitedly.

"Yeah. And the hotels are fully booked" I said with grief in my voice. I waned her to pity me.

"Oh. Mmm, I have a small place. If you want, you can stay at my house" she offered.

"Sure" I quickly accepted her offer. Thats my passport to the Black's territory.

After some chitchat, we decided to go to Margaret's house. I left my car in town and let her drove me to her house. It would be obvious for the wolves to see my car lurking near their territory.

Thanks to you, Margaret. I'm one step closer to my plan.

Just wait for me Darlene. I'm coming. And so are you, stupid wolves. I'm coming.

xxx

Just a super short chapter to give you a clue to what's coming up next.

He he *evil laughs*

Anyway, who remember's Margaret?

Thank you for reading.

-M.M