Jealousy

We have Alpha Spencer's POV right here.

Let's see why he decided to do what he did on the last chapter.

Oh men.

×××

My mate.

The most beautiful thing in this world. Without her, I am nothing. Without her, I am useless. Without her, I'd rather die.

My mate.

She's a human being. I highly doubt that she even knows werewolves exist. That my race do exist. But it's okay. I'd rather take it slow than end up scaring her. I don't want her to think that we, especially me, as a monster. I'd rather take fate's course and let her know till the right time comes.

My mate.

She's on the bathroom now. I love how she reacted when I was about to kiss her. She closed her eyes and pout a little, anticipating the said kiss. But as a jerk, I couldn't contain myaself and started laughing. I really am going to kiss her but my funny bones got the best of me. She looked cute, though.

As I was thinking about how to tell her I'm a werewolf, I can hear her crying in the bathroom. More likely, I can feel her sadness. It affexta me too, you know.

What is it all about this time?

I tried to listen to her on the other side of the door but all I heard was her sobbing.

Crap.

I don't want to hear her crying.

Just as I was to knock, I heard her gasp someone's name.

"Alex..."

What the f-word. I was totally crushed. I can feel my wolf howling in pain. Just the mere name of the Alex guy is making me angry, much more hurt.

I knew Darlene was about to get married that day. Seeing the wedding dress she wore and her plans of escape to go see whoever that Alex is.

Though I haven't seen Alex, I'm sure I hated him already. And I'll be damned if I don't.

I knew it all along that it wouldn't be easy especially for me since I'm the one greatly affected by the bond which ties me to Darlene. She can feel the bond but not strong as mine.

F-word.

Last night is a solid proof that Darlene likes another guy.

She was sleeping soundly as I watch her face. Her nose would twitch at some times and its really funny-cute when she does that. Her lips were moist and tempting.

If I kiss her, it would certainly wake her up and set her to alarm mode. I chuckled thimking about how feisty my mate is. But screw that, its really tempting you know. So I leaned forward to give her a peck on the lips. Sweet.

"Alex..." she moaned in her sleep.

Okay. That ruined the mood. Shit. Crap. Double crap.

I'm damned.

That's it. I clenched my fist and pounded on the door making dentas on it. The final blow made the door break and I easily went inside the bathroom. She was soaked in the tub. As she saw me, she grabbed her shirt and pulled it down herself.

She asked me to leave but all I see is her. My wolf is taking control of me. My wolf doean't want our mate speaking other male's name, much more liking them. He just won't accept it and sit down. My wolf wants somethiung which would calm both of us and I know we are gonna get it today.

She grabbed a towel which she wrapped around her wet shirt and ahe walked passed me. I grabbed her wrist and yanked her towards me. Then I pushed her off the wall. I can tell that she was fighting and that makes my wold more aggressive and angry.

"Mate" I growled.

"Mate?" she copied what I said and she looked confused.

"Mine, you're mine" I said assuring myself and held unto her.

"Stop it!" she yelled but I'm not getting any of it.

"You are only mine!" I growled with threat in my voice. I want everyone to know that she is mine. Not anyone's, not even Alex's.

"Spencer... Please don't" she pleaded. She looked like she was going to cry. I feel lijke a jerk so I loosen my grip on her.

But the next thing she did triggered everything, letting my wolf take on control. She pushed me away and that's not a good thing to do especially when you're an alpha who has an aggressive wolf and you're reassuring yourself about your mate.

I drove my canines right into her neck. I marked her!

And boy, my wolf was beyond happy. But I didn't know what kind of effect she would have remembering that she was a human. I started to panic as she fell down right to the floor. Her eyes werw ahut and she was unconscious.

'You better bring the female doctor here. NOW!' I mindlinked my beta.

×××

That's the reason why.

So anyway, my second upload for the day since the last chapter was kinda short.

Thank you once again.

-M.M