The Date

Hey there!

What's up?

Here goes the next chapter.

Sorry for any mispellings/grammar errors.

×××

I took a final glance at the six foot length mirror in front of me.

Do I look okay?

I was wearing a simple sleeveless floral high low hem dress in yellow tone. The flowers are color light pink and white. I paired it with a gold flat sandals with silver lockets. I also wore a wooden bead bracelet. My wavy hair falls on my back and my make up was just mascara and lip gloss.

I was about to wear a tight off shoulder dark purple dress which drops above my knee and woukd pair it with a dark glossy pumps but I think I would look like over dressed.

I just choose this since I'm comfortable with it and that Spencer didn't even tell me where we are going.I'm totally clueless.

I walked out of the room and went down the long staircase. I took my time as I nervously walked. Then I saw Spencer waiting for me at the end of the stairs. He looked up towards me as he heard my gentle footsteps.

"Wow" he simply exclaimed as he smiled at me. He was wearing a long sleeves polo which he folded until his elbows. He paired it with a sky blue jeans. He looked totally yummy. I mean, handsome.

He reached his hands out on me which I took.

"You ready?" he asked me.

"Ready as I can be" I answered as we walked out of the house. We walked to a yellow sports car which was the same color with my dress. He opened the door for me before going to his side of the car.

"Where are we going?" I aaked him as he started the engine.

"Somewhere romantic" he told me.

"Oh. I didn't know you were the romantic type of man" I teased him.

"Oh. You don't know how romantic I am" he chuckled.

"Does Henrietta know?" I acted like I frowned but actually I wasn't bothered by their past anymore. I was just playing, you know.

"C'mon. Don't start with it" he frowned too.

"I was kidding" I laughed at his reaction.

"Anyway, I'm sure I'm way more romantic than Alex" he said winking at me.

"Now, you're starting it" I said.

"I'm telling a fact" he shrugged.

"You are so unbelievable" I told him.

He just chuckled once again as we drove silently. We exited Spencer's territory and headed to god-knows-where.

After a few minutes, the car went to another private road which leads to the woods. We parked in front of an old wooden cabin.

"So you let me wear a dress so that we could have a date in the woods?" I asked him sarcastically as we went off from the car.

"Just wait" he grinned.

We entered the cabin and I was stunned to see how modernized the inside of the cabin is. If you look on it from the outside, it looked like just any cabin. But if you saw the inside, it looked like a five-star hotel's suite.

"Here, wear this" Spencer said handing me a bag and pointing to a room. I took the bag and entered the room without protest.

"Spencer!" I screamed.