Followed

Here goes the next chapter.

I hope everyone would like it.

Darlene's POV right here.

×××

"Shit. I'm sure Spencer's going crazy now" I heard Jared murmured as he drove. I just chuckled.

Stupid Spencer. I hate to admit it but I'm really missing him now. I don't know what ever he did but I'm starting to loosen up with him. Once in a while he would pop up in my mind. It's totally crazy.

"Don't worry" I assured him.

"If I get punched in the face, it would be your fault" he said giving me  glance before focusing on the road.

"How come it's my fault?" I asked still chuckling.

"Because you ate too slow" he said emphasizing the word 'too slow'.

"Hey! I've been the one eating all the food and you're the one who's been eating like a princess" I answered mimicking how he emphasized.

"Na-ah. Don't blame me if you eat like a bird" he chuckled.

"Okay. Fine. Blame it on me. It's not like I'm the one getting face-punched once we arrived home" I shrugged.

Home. Really? Did I just say that?

"You are a wicked witch" he replied groaning.

"Yes. I'm the wicked witch and you're the princess" I answered. But Jared didn't answer me and his face turned serious.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"I think someone's following us" he said seriously looking at the rearview mirrow. My eyes went to the rearview mirror and saw a car behind us. It looked familiar but I shrugged it off.

"You are getting paranoid" I said.

"No, I've been trying to change route and they've been tailing us" he said in a straight tone. I looked at the rearview and saw the car still following us though we've shifted to another lane.

But the shocking realization came when I saw the white car following us.

Isn't that Alex's car?

"What the... " I muttered as I looked out the window. My eyes caught the plate number. And guess what, I'm right! It's Alex's car!

"Stop the car!" I ordered Jared.

"Are you crazy?" he replied.

"No I'm not and stop the car now!" I ordered him again. This time, his eyes were on me.

"I said stop the car" I repeated.

"No" he simply answered.

"Okay. Then I guess I just have to jump off the car" I warned him releasing myself fron the seatbelt.

"You really are crazy!" he said helplessly as he slowed down the car's pace.

"I just need to talk to him" I said pleadingly.

"Who? Do you know those people following us?" he said confused.

"Yes. It's Alex" I answered.

"Alex? The guy you were marrying?" he asked with his eyes widening.

"Yes and stop the car. Please Jared" I said in a whispery tone.

"Spencer's going t-"

"Don't tell him. He doesn't need to know. I'll just talk to Alex then we'll go back to Spencer" I said.