Shopping

Hi everyone!

What's up?

Well, This is Darlene's POV, still.

×××

"Hurry up!" I looked back on Jared who's walking too slow behind me. I heard him groaned. He obviously does not want to accompany me to the mall. I'm sure Stupid Spencer talked him into going with me. If only Kian and Mason accompanied me, then this whole shopping idea woukd be fun.

I don't know why everyone in is obeying Stupid Spencer like he was a god or something of that kind.

Maybe, he's their boss and they don't want to get fired. I thought.

Jared drove me to a town unknown to me. It's a small town but it has everything in it. Malls, groceries and stuff. But what's confusing is that every every building there has the same logo. Black's Supermart, Black's Hotel, Black's Mall and so on.

"Hey Jared" I said grabbing his attention.

"What?" he said.

"I'm just curious. Why does everyone in this town has the word written 'Black'? I asked.

"You don't know?" he raised his brows like saying 'really?'.

"Surely, I wouldn't ask if I know, right?" I rolled my eyes.

"Spencer's property" he simply said.

"What!" I gasped widening my eyes.

"Yeah, Spencer owns this town"

"Holy cow!" that's all I can say.

He's freaking rich!

Didn't you notice his car? It's a freaking lamborghini. That alone would have given you the idea that his rich. And even his house, didn't you notice it's a freaking mansion! I muttered to myself.

Hell, I noticed that. But what I wasn't expecting is that he's super rich. I mean, even owning this town. And one more thing, I now know Stupid Spencer's whole name. Spencer Black. Thinking about his name only gave me an overwhelming feeling.

We entered a famous clothing store. I saw Jared's face lighting up seeing all the pretty sales lady there. I rolled my eyes when he starts giving winks and smiles to all ladies there like he's giving off free candies.

I went to the undies section. Jared was still following me.

"I think I can do this alone" I told him.

"Spencer said not to take my eyes off you" he said grinning.

"I'm only going to get some personal stuff" I replied.

"I can help you choose" he winked.

"No thanks. I can handle it myself" I said and started to walk but he's still trailing behind me.

"I think Spencer's not going to like it when I tell him you choose the undies I'm wearing" I shrugged at him. He seems to back off when I said the word. Now, I've got the Spencer card against him.

"Okay. I guess, I'll just wait for you at the corner" he sound defeated and pointing to the shoe's corner.

"See you" I said.

I choose five pairs of panty and bra with different designs but all colored black. I don't know but I'm not a fan of the rainbow colors. After paying, I went to the shoe corner to find Jared flirting with one of the sales lady.

"Hey, Jared" I called out hid name.

"There you are" Jared answered as he reached for the shopping bag I'm carrying. I saw the sales lady give me a disapproving look.

And a stupid idea entered my mind.

"Jared honey, I'm hungry" I cooed at Jared and hooking my arms on his. I saw his eyes widen in shock. I dragged him out of the shop. The last thing I saw was the sales lady with her mouth wide open and her i'd-gladly-kill-you look.

When we out, Jared grabbed his hands away from me and looked at me like I'm unbelievable. I started to laugh.

"What? You look like you're gonna die?" I asked him trying to calm myself from laughing.

"Sure is. Spencer's going to kill me" he said sweating.

"I just acted to piss the sales lady" I shrugged.

Realizing that it was only a joke, Jared's face lightened up.

"I thought you liked me" he sighed in relief.

The guts of this man.

"In your dreams" I said sticking my tongue out. We ended up laughing.

"I'm hungry" I said.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked me looking out for any food house.

"I'm thinking pizza" I said smiling. Imagining the savorful pizza.

"Okay, let's go" he said leading the way.

We entered a nice little pizza shop in the corner of the mall. There were just a few costumers so we easily located a spot. We ordered pepporoni pizza and lasagna.

We ate hungrily. Just after a few minutes, we were able to finish off the food.

"Geez. You ate like a dude" Jared teased me.

"I'd take that as a compliment" I said slapping his arm.

It turned out, Jared is fun to be with. I wasn't expecting that.

"We better go. Spencer might be sending the swat team to look for us" he said looking at his wristwatch.

"Okay" I agreed. I feel tired, too.

As we were walking towardas the elevator, I think I heard someone scream my name. I turned around to look but there was no one there. Just some busy costumers walking. As I was to turn back, I heard my name again.

"Hey! Let's go" Jared said holding my hand and dragging me towards the elevator.

"I think I heard someone call my name" I told him. He immediately gazed his eyes through the crowd.

"You might be mistaken" he said as I followed him.

But I sure did heard my name. I sure did.

×××

So what do you think.

I love reading all the comments and receiving all your likes.

It really means much.

Thank you for reading!

-M.M