Moments

Hello everyone!

So here goes the next chapter.

Hope you like it.

Sorry for any errors.

xxx

That afternoon, Spencer and his men got back. I tried my best ignoring Alpha Dylan.

"Darlene! God! I missed you terribly" Spencer smiled sweetly as he hugged me tightly. We were at the lawn, in front of our house, with Alpha Dylan and his men. I can feel the sharp look Alpha Dylan is giving me though he was at my back.

"I missed you too" I said hugging him back. I surely don't want to hurt Alpha Dylan but I have to show him that I already have Spencer.

"Don't worry princess, I've got something planned out for us" Spencer gave me a sly smile with a wink. I can't help but giggle. And this is the first time he called my princess! Oh my heart could drop!

Alpha Dylan cleared his throat.

"Alpha Spencer, so how was the meeting?" Alpha Dylan said avoiding my stare.

"Well, we've got some things planned out. We'll talk about it later. Me and Darlene has something to do" Spencer answered him while looking at me.

I felt a pinch in my heart. I'm sure it was because of Alpha Dylan. Geez. What could I do.

Spencer dismissed his men and he had his hands on mine. We walked inside the house and went straight to our room.

"So how was your day? Any problems?" Spencer asked me as he changed into a new set of clothes. A white shirt, rugged jeans and sneakers.

"No-Nothing. Everything went fine" I stammered. How could everything be fine?

I have a second mate which happens to be blood-related to my mate. And my mate is so innocent he doesn't know about it. Now, tell me if everything's fine.

"Let's go" Spencer said as he walked near me and held me by the waist.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"Our second date" he smirked.

"Oh" I giggled.

"Do I need to change?" I asked him. I was wearing a checkered maxi dress with a white tank top.

"That'll be alright. You look pretty" he complimented me.

"Thanks" I said blushing.

We walked pass Alpha Dylan and his men as we made our way to spencer's car. I saw how Alpha Dylan looked at us. He was enraged and at the same time sad. I could see his jaws tighten and his fists clenched.

Why do I feel like I'm a bad person all of a sudden. i feel bad for Alpha Dylan. Pity? I guess. Maybe, much more than that. I'm not sure.

"Where are we going?" I asked Spencer as we were on his car. HIs eyes were on the road and he would often glance at me.

"Just wait. We are getting there" he smiled.

And now, I suddenly felt nervous. I don't know why but I've felt this feeling before. It felt so familiar. The kind of nervousness which makes my butterflies in my tummy fly in formation.

I just sat there motionless. Even Spencer was quiet the whole time. He seemed nervous, too.

"Here we are" Spencer announced as we stopped near a building. It was a 5 storey building. The walls were made of tinted glasses.