Chance Or Not

Hello everyone!

I feel so sick -___-

Anyway, here's the next chapter.

Sorry for any errors.

×××

I looked at the ring in my finger. It fits perfectly and I can't stop but smile. Spencer proposed to me. And I accepted it. Why wouldn't I? I feel like the most luckiest, and probably happiest person on planet earth.

I just love the idea that me and Spencer would be together forever. I can imagine how we would look like, what we would be doing and what we would talk about when we get old.

But one thing is bothering me. Spencer still doesn't know about me having a second mate. I wanted to tell him the night he proposed but I just can't. I don't want to ruin the moment. I think I just have to wait until Alpha Dylan leaves. Then I would tell Spencer and that would save us from a fight.

I'm also wondering why on earth is Alpha Dylan and his men not leaving our territory? It's been a week and they're still here. Doesn't his pack need him.

I remembered our conversation the day after Spencer proposed to me.

"So I see, Spencer bought you a ring" Alpha Dylan said as he entered the kitchen. I was busy preparing fruit salad for dinner.

"Yes, he did" I answered not able to hide the smile. I saw how Alpha Dylan's face darken. He's obviously pained.

"And you accepted it?" he asked me hopelessly.

I nodded.

"Why? Why won't you give me a chance?'' he said as he lowered his head.

"You know, I can't. I told you before, I have Spencer now. If I just met you earlier, maybe, just maybe, I had given you the chance'' I told him. Actually, what I said was the truth. If I just met him earlier, then maybe we could be together? Who knows? Right?

''What if Spencer was out of the picture, would you give me a chance?'' he asked once again.

What if he was out od the picture? Well, I'm sure I'm with Alex right now and not him.

"Alpha Dylan, please. Don't make things harder for us" I sighed. this guy really isn't backing down. Is he?

"Darlene, I told you. I'm not giving you up easily. You are the last mate I have. And I'm in love with you already" he admitted.

"Is this why you won't give me up?" I asked him putting down the bowl in my hnd.

"Partly, yes. I've told you before how my first mate was claimed already right. It was actually my fault. If I hadn't played. If I hadn't let her leave, then she would be with me. But now you're here, I'm not going to let you go, too. I'm never gonna repeat the same mistakes I've done before" he explained without giving a pause.

I just looked at him. I really felt pity for him.

"Don't pity me. Darlene, I'm going to make sure you're going to be mine" he came near me and whispered it to my ears.

"And I'm going to tell you once more, i'm not going to be yours" I whispered back.

"Let's see" he smirked in a devious way. Geez.

I really hope Alpha Dylan don't do anything stupid. I really hope he don't.

xxx

HELLO PEOPLE OF THE UNIVERSE!

I'M WRITING A NEW BOOK WITH THE TITLE NUTELLA AND THE ALPHA. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD GIVE IT A TRY. THANK YOU!

-M.M