Another Happening

Hi everyone!

How are you?

Here goes the next chapter.

I hope you like it :)

×××

"Are you going to tell me or what?" I demanded Jared as I pull his ears.

"Ouch! Luna, I can't tell you" he was writhing in pain and I wasn't letting go off his ears until he tells me where Spencer is.

"We are not going anywhere until you tell me where Spencer is!" I demanded once again.

"My ear is going to fall off" Jared said trying to get rid of my grip. I ignored him and pulled harder.

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you!" he exclaimed in surrender.

"Very good" I smirked. Just as I let go off his ear, he dashed out of the house. But before he can go any further, I jumped into him. Both of us falling on the ground.

I threw my arm around his neck and putting all my weight on him, locking him down.

"I can't breathe" he whimpered.

"If you want to breathe, then tell me where Spencer is" I told him.

"I told you, he has a business meeting in Black's Hotel" he replied.

"No, he isn't there liar!" I shouted tightening my grip on his neck.

"He's in the jail!" he said running out of breath.

"What?" I said standing up and letting go of Jared.

"Yes" he answered as he pulled himself up.

"What happened?!" I asked him in panic.

"Why is he in jail? Did he do something against the law?" I continued.

What did Spencer do now?

"I mean he's in jail but not as a prisoner" he sighed.

"Then what?" I asked. I gave out a sigh of relief.

"We've got a new prisoner" he answered brushing off the dirt on his shorts.

"What are you? Police or something?" I rolled my eyes.

"No. It's just that every pack has their own jails for trespassers and stuffs" he told me.

"Oh I see. Then why do you have to lie?" I asked him. He didn't answer me.

"Do you really want your ear pulled off, don't you?" I warned him and gave him my famous death glare.

"Alpha would be really pissed off if I tell you" he shook his head.

"So you're scared of Spencer and you're not scared off me?!" I shouted.

"Fine! Just tell me where the prison is" I demanded.

"Why?" he looked at me.

"Since you don't want to tell me, then maybe i could find it out on my own" I shrugged.

"Don't. Please. Alpha's going to kill me" he pleaded.

"I'd kill you first before he does" I told him.

"You really are something. Okay, I'd tell you but if anything goes wrong, then it'll be your fault" he sighed in defeat. I remembered when Spencer punched him the day we went to the mall.

"Yay! Thank you!" I said giving him a hug.

"Oh goddess" he muttered.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly. So what's happening in the jail and Jared have to lie to me?

He led me through a clearing. There were no buildings and all. Then he lifted a wooden door on the ground. It revealed a series of steps going down.

Creepy much. I gasped in awe.

I followed Jared down the stairs. It was dark and the air is heavy. The smell of wet soil and dew filled the air.

We were about to enter an iron door when Spencer came out from it. His face was dark. His hands were in clenched.

He looked at me then looked at Jared who was hiding behind me.

"Why did you bring her here!" he boomed.

"Don't be mad! I old him to bring me here" I defended Jared.

"Get her out of here!" Spencer shouted to Jared ignoring me.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's happening here" I said in a firm tone.

"Darlene, this is not the right time for us to argue. Go home. I'll see you back there" he looked at me.

"No. I'm staying here!" I insisted.

"Can't you see you're in a prison cell?" he said.

"Of course, I can see. What do you think of me? Blind?" I rolled my eyes. I saw him shook his head.

"Darlene, please" he said leaning down to kiss me in the forehead then he nodded at Jared. Jared nodded back.

Jared suddenly carried me over his shoulders. I shrieked and pounded his back as he walk me out of the terrible place.

Just then I heard someone shout from inside of one of the dark cells. i was dazed. It's so familiar my heart skipped a beat. Is my mind playing tricks on me?

"Help!" I heard the familiar voice shouted again. I can feel Jared stiffen hearing the voice, too.

"Get her out of her. Fast!" I heard Spencer growled.

Jared walked fast. Most likely, he ran fast.

I screamed and kicked and punched but Jared wasn't letting go of me. He was ignoring me all the way to the house. He carried me all the way up my room and locked me inside.

I slumped on the floor crying.

So this is what they've been hiding to me? I thought I can trust him again. That he'll be telling me the truth. That he'll never hide anything from me.

Well, he lied.

I went berserk at the thought of Alex inside the dark and evil jail which gives me the eerie feeling. I grabbed at everything I could break. I even murdered the pillows and the bed.  Every window were broken and mirrors were smashed to pieces.

"Spencer! Let me out of here! Leave Alex alone!" I screamed in fury.

How could he do that?

Alex is a mere human. Alex can't do something to protect himself from Spencer who is a wolf, most especially an Alpha.

I've told Spencer I don't love Alex anymore. I told him that I'll never leave him and that he has nothing to worry about. But what is he doing to Alex now?

I slumped once again on the floor. Crying.

I looked around the place. It was a total mess. The right word would be a total wreck. I looked at my hands which were bleeding but I didn't care.

Though I don't love Alex anymore, I couldn't handle the fact that he's suffering because of me. I want Alex to be happy. I want him to find true love. I want him to move on.

And I'll do everything to free him from that cell. Everything. And if that means I have to deal with Stupid Spencer then I would.

×××

Ho ho ho :)

What do you think.

Thank you for reading.

And please continue supporting this book.

-M.M