The Kidnapped Bride

Back to Darlene's POV

Sorry for wrong grammar/spelling.

×××

I gently opened my eyes. Letting my eyes adjust to the light. I stared at the ceiling trying to remember what happened. I feel a little bit dizzy and my head hurts. I reached for my head to massage it. When I touched a cotton like tape on my forehead. I pulled it and was shocked to see a bandage with blood stains.

"Holy cow!" I gasped remembering what happened. I turned my head around the room. I was clearly not in my room.

The room was painted in pure white. The floor tiles were covered by a dark blue carpet. There is a gold-shaped wolf posted on the wall just in front of me. The bed where I was laying on is so huge Five people can actually sleep there with still enough room to move. It's very soft and comfortable unlike my bed which is hard like a stale bread. It is covered with a lighter shade of blue. Just across the bed is another door which I guess leads to the bathroom.

I stood up and went to comfort room wanting to freshen up and do the call of nature. But when I stood up, I noticed that I was wearing a long white shirt dropping just above my knees.

"Where's my wedding dress? What exactly happened?" I questioned myself.

Maybe, Alex got nervous when we didn't arrive to the church. So he went to find us. Then maybe he found us at the car and brought me here. The sound of it is reassuring.

Then the hot man I saw at the lamborghini crossed my mind. But I shook my head to remove the thought. I was just secured on the idea that Alex found me.

"Nice room, Alex" I smiled to myself looking at the wide room I'm in. I entered the bathroom and was more amazed. The bathroom is just like the size of the bedroom. A shower corner, a mini jacuzzi, a bath tub and the toilet area on the other side.

I just finished showering when I heard a noise from the bedroom. I grabbed a towel then wrapped it over my body. I took a last glance on myself. When I was sure I look presentable, I took a deep breath then opened the door.

"Alex wha-" my speech was cut and turned to a shriek when I saw a familiar guy seating on the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing here?" I said hiding the fear in my voice.

He stood up. He looked at me from foot to head then slowly going down again. I remembered I was wearing a towel so I grabbed it tighter to my chest. His eyes were darker than the last time I remember.

"Pervert" I snapped.

He let out a hearty laugh. I was irritated.

"I said, what are you doing here?" I asked him again.

"This is my room, babe" he answered and moved forward to me.

"No, you stay there" I warned him and gave him the best killer glare I have.

"Who's Alex?" he asked.

"That's none of your business" I answered him.

I gasped when I remembered Alex. So Alex was not the one carried me here but this hot terrible guy in front of me. What about my wedding? What the heck is happening? One thing is for sure, I'm doomed!

"Where's my wedding gown?" I said sharply.

"I ripped it" he answered lowering his gaze.

"You ripped it?! Nevermind, just get me out of here" I demanded. This crazy dude ripped my gown! What am I going to wear on my wedding? His white shirt?

"Can not" he shrugged.

"What do you mean?" I snapped crunching my forehead.

"You can't leave" he simply answered and a smile forming on his lips.

"I need to leave. I have a wedding to attend to, Alex is waiting for me!" I shouted at him.

"You're not getting married to whoever the hell that Alex is" he said in a firm tone. His smile turning into a murderous look. I took a step back.

"This guy is crazy. But hot" I thought. Really Darlene? The heck is wrong with me.

"No, I'm getting out of here. One way or another" I said and turned back to my back and ran through the door. Before the guy can even stop me, I was running down the stairs.

I had the chance to see his house. It was huge, and when I say huge, I rally meant huge! It was too late to turn back when a few guys were looking at me.

I'm only wearing a towel! For God's sake! And there were all eyes on me. I stopped on my track. Before I can even say the word "gadzooks", an arm snaked through my waist and turned me back hiding me from the ogling look I'm having.

I looked up to see the man whom I ran away from just a seconds ago. His eyes were dark and he growled dangerously.

"Alpha" I heard the men say before bowing their head to him.

A guy, the one whose driving the lamborghini, approached us.

"Get her upstairs!" the guy holding me boomed before giving me to the other georgeous guy beside him.

"Yes Alpha" he answered and yanked me upstairs.

"Nice appearance, Luna" he teased me.

"My name is not Luna, it's Darlene" I glared at him when he laughed at what I said.

"My name's Jared" he said pulling me inside the familiar room.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked him wanting to know the reason why.

"You might want to ask the Alpha" he simply answered.

"The guy, his name is Alpha?" I asked again.

"Spencer, that's his name" he answered without the smile leaving his face.

Before I can ask him another question, Spencer dude entered the room. He looked like a storm about to ravage the room.

"Get out" he ordered Jared as I saw Jared go out of the room and having me a smile.

Wow. Bossy much?

"You don't go running down wearing a towel!" he shouted at me.

"What? Why do you care!" I shouted back. This guy is really getting in my nerves too.

But instead of answering me, he came near me pushing me to the wall. Grabbing my hands up and smashing his lips on mine. I tried to push him off but it was no use. Then I groaned hard before kicking him in his groins!

You're going down, boy. I smirked.

He let go of me and fell on the rug. He whimpered in pain.

I quickly took off.

×××

I'm speechless.

Two updates in a day!

Hope you liked it.

Thank you

-M.M