Life Goes On

It's been three years since the incident. All of us moved on with our lives. As the saying goes, 'Life goes on'. It wasn't as easy as everyone would thought. It was a slow and painful process which we need to undergo.

Hearts were broken and tears were shed. Lives taken and lives changed. People come and go. That's part of life, right?

Definitely, everything changed. And of course, for the better.

Jared, Spencer's beta, is still a womanizer. He hasn't found his mate yet. We were wondering if when will he find his mate and change him. He would always stay at the pack house and eat every cookie I bake for Spencer. Spencer would always scold him but he doesn't learn. One time, I added cayenne pepper into my cookies and intentionally left it at the kitchen counter. Jared came, grabbed one and stuffed it into his mouth. You could have seen his face turned red when the chili burnt every taste buds in his mouth. And now, he waits for Spencer to eat the cookie first just to make sure I didn't add any chili on it.

Margaret, after learning that his mate was dead, was banished from the pack. She was furious and attacked me not once, but thrice. First, she pulled my hair and dragged me down the stairs. Second, she tried to pour me acid but luckily I dodged it. Spencer was really mad but I told him to forget about what she did. I understand why she did that. She lost her mate because of me. I'm asure I'd do the same if someone takes away Spencer from me. But the third attack, the worst one, Spencer was really serious about banishing her. I was watering the plants at the garden when she stabbed me with a knife in my back. I was hospitalized for two weeks. And it took me two months to recover. I'm really sad about what Margaret turned to.

Kian and Mason were still together. If possible, I really think they've got something on. Like bromance or whatever. The first time O saw them, they were together. Until now. It's like there's nothing that can separate them. Though Mason has a mate, Kian is always beside Mason. One time, I overheard Mason's mate arguing with him because of Kian. How awkward could that be?

Henrietta and Gavin were back for good. After Henrietta's graduation, Gavin asked her to marry him. Of course, Henrietta said yes. There wedding came first before Spencer and mine's. Henrietta and Gavin have triplets now. It's really funny seeing Henrietta chase her three kids wearing four inches heels. Gavin completely changed and is now managing one of his brother's hotel business. I'm really happy seeing the couple together.

Dylan's body was brought back to his pack. Spencer and I went to fix his funeral. And one thing, Dylan's got a son from his teenage life. He's around seven now and he'll take the Alpha title once he's in the right age. As for now, Dylan's brother is handling their pack. I surely miss Dylan. We go to his pack and visit his grave atleast once a month. Though he's gone, I still feel his presence. He always has a special space in my heart. He will always be my other mate.

As for me and Spencer, we're celebrating our first wedding anniversary today. It took us two years to get married because of circumstances. We got married anyway. And tell you what, I'm so happy. My every prayer were answered. My dreams came true. That all started when I was kidnapped by the handsome Alpha Spencer. My life hasn't been smooth. There were rough roads and deep pits but I made it through.

"Darlene, c'mon. Your party is going to start" Henrietta came in carrying one of her children in her arms.

"I'll follow" I said.

"Okay. But be careful, remember you're pregnant" she reminded me as she went ahead.

I rubbed my hands on my potruding belly. I'm due to give birth five weeks from now. Okay, it's a boy and were naming him Dydacer. I know, it's a weird name. It's actually Spencer's idea. He said we should combine our names. Dy for Dylan, Da for Darlene and Cer for Spencer.

Anyway, how should I sum it up.

My name is Darlene Benson Black. And I am the kidnapped bride.

×××

It really is hard to end this book. Aurgh.

I want to thank everyone for taking the journey with me and Darlene. You are all amazing. Words are not enough to express my heartfelt gratitude for your support.

I hope this won't be the last time we'll be meeting each other. I love you guys!

Wow. I'm feeling emotional right now. Ho ho

Message me for anything. You might have books you would like me to read, questions or anything. Just message me.

This won't be a goodbye, right? *winks*

Once again. Thank you very much.

Love, as always, MissyMustache.