Wrecked Car

Hello everyone!

What's up?

Here goes the next chapter.

Sorry for any mispellings and grammar errors.

×××

The sound of Spencer's call alarm rang so loudly. He got his phone out from his jeans' pocket. Before answering, he told me he needed to take the call and he'll be right back. I just nodded.

I'm thirsty. I said wetting my drying lips.

I immediately went straight to the refrigerator to get some ice cubes. I put it in my glass of orange juice and slumped down the couch in the living room. Spencer and I just arrived from the airport were Henrietta and Gavin took off to England.

Yes. Gavin went with Henrietta to England and they'll be back in three months. It might look like a short time but it looks like forever for someone who hasn't anyone to talk to. Like me.

According to Henrietta, there were people living with Spencer in this house before. But since I lived in this house, Spencer told his men to live in the houses just a few kilometers from this house.

So I really have no one to talk to. Though Henrietta will be back in three months time, she isn't going to stay here anymore. She will move Gavin's house. And I'm sure she'd spend lesser time with me and more time with his mate.

Holding my orange juice in my right hand, I decided to check the living room out. There is a huge flat screen television hanging on the wall with big wireless speakers below it. On the side of the room is a fireplace made by red bricks. There are two navy blue couches facing its other with a round glass table on the middle. A golden shaped wolf, like what is in Spencer's room, was hanging on the other wall.

I walked back to the kitchen. Just then, Spencer came.

"Who called?" I asked him.

"An old friend" he muttered as he opened the refrigerator and took out the coconut pie.

"Oh I see" I said.

"He'll be coming here this afternoon" he said biting into his pie.

"He is the Alpha of the our neighboring pack" he added. I raised my head and looked at him.

"What's he going to do here?" I asked Spencer. Does that mean I'm going to meet another jerk of an Alpha? I just think all Alpha's are jerks.

"He didn't tell me" Spencer answered.

"Spencer, I want to go to the mall" I said changing the topic.

"We can't go. I've got business matters to deal with" he answered not even bothering to look at my direction.

"I can go alone" I suggested.

"No way" he said as he looked at me.

"It's boring here. Henrietta's gone and so is Gavin. I have no one to talk to" I frowned.

"You're talking to me" he shrugged.

Wow. Here we go again.

"I can go with Jared" I said ignoring what he said.

"Jared is busy" he simply said.

"How about Kian? Mason?" I suggested.

"Kian is doing a border patrol and Mason is with his mate" he told me. I sighed and frowned again.

"Darlene, just stay here. We've got visitors coming this afternoon and I want you by my side when he comes" he explained.

"It won't take long" I reasoned out. Hoping he'll let me go out.

It really is so quiet here now. With Henrietta and Gavin gone, I don't have anyone to talk with or interact with. It's not like Spencer is boring me out, it's just that I really want to go out.

'Darlene, don't be hard-headed" he groaned.

"Fine" I said in surrender.

After an hour, Spencer took a bath and left. He kissed me before I he went and promised me that he'll give me a wolf back ride when he comes back. Ain't that amazing?

But I quickly changed into an orange floral dress and flat sandals. I grabbed Spencer's keys to his most humble car, which is a light blue BMW. I made sure no one is around before I drove away.

As I was about to exit the territory, I saw a charming boy around sixteen of age standing guard on the way.

Why are wolves endowed with so much good looks?

"Hi Luna!" the boy excitedly waved his hands on me.

"Hi there!" I said nervously rolling my windows down and gaving him a wave back.

"I'm really glad to see you once again Luna. I haven't introduce myself in the party. My name is Rick Luna" he said.

"And so am I" I answered with a smile.

Oh that's where I saw him. I thought.

"Where are you going Luna? I see Alpha Spencer's not with you?" he asked curiously as he peeped inside the car.

"Oh. He's got some business to do and I'm going to buy something. Be back soon. See you around Rick" I said driving away before our conversation gets too long.

I made my way to the mall since I have memorized the route when Jared and I first went to the mall.

l went to the department store and decided to buy new pajamas and denim pants. I also bought new dresses and undies. I have to go thrice to the car to bring all my shopping items.

I looked at my watch and saw that It was only an hour before I left the territory. I sure am fast when it comes to shopping and I am sure Spencer won't be missing me. I grinned.

I drove my way back to when my car started to jerk and suddenly stopped.

"What the heck!" I exclaimed slamming my hands to the stirring wheel.

I'm the unluckiest person alive!

I went out of the car and walk through car. I don't know how to fix a damned car! How can this happen now. There were even no cars passing through.

I sulkily sat at the rock boulder at the end of the car. The sun was high and I started to sweat. I started swearing under my breath.

"How can I go home now? There's even no one here to help me" I sighed.

After a few minutes of sun bathing, I saw around five big black suv's driving towards my direction. I happily jumped on my feet and waved at them but to my disappointment, they passed me with a great speed whirling the road dust around me. I coughed and covered my eyes.

"Jerks!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Just then the cars stopped just a few meters away from me. I looked at them as they made a U-turn and went back to my direction. The first car stopped just in front of me and the cars behind it stopped too.

The door opened and out came a handsome guy. He was wearing a dark blue shirt with shades on his eyes. Then another guy came out from the car. Unlike the first one, he was scary looking. He has a serious face and a twisted frown in his mouth.

"You need help?" the first guy said as he removed the piece of thing covering his hazel eyes.

"Yes" I said nodding.

"Okay. But in one condition" he said and smiled cockily.

I'm starting to feel nervous and struck in awe at the same time. This guy is really something.

I looked at him with my eye brows raised as he gave out a sheepish grin.

Another jerk. I thought.

×××

Watcha think?

Here comes another character. I hope you'll like him. Or you won't.

Anyway, thank you for reading!

Love!

-M.M