Everything is Complicated

Hello everyone!

What's up?

So if you remember, Margaret is in the Second Revelation chapter.

Sorry for any mispellings and grammar error.

xxx

"Why did you do that?!" I exclaimed wiping my lips off.

"I just did" he smiled. The guts of this guy. He can even smile after what he did.

"Go away from me!" I screamed as I shut the door to his face.

"Darlene! Wait! I'm sor-" I cut him off before he can even finish his sentence.

"Don't ever go near me. Don't ever talk to me!" I shouted at him. I know he heard me becase I can hear his loud sighing at the back of the door.

I dropped on the face with my face flat, covering my head with the pillow as tears started to fall down. Alpha Dylan just kissed me. And what's pissing me is that I seemed to like it. Take note of the word 'seemed'.

Oh Spencer.

How can I tell him. I know he'll go beserk once I told him and I don't want any fight breaking between the two. Especially Alphas.

I sat down and wiped my tears. i decided to call Henrietta. She's the only one whom I could turn to now. I just wish she was here. It would make it whole lot better.

I grabbed the phone beside the bed and dialled Henrietta's number.

"Hello?" I heard her say on the other line.

"Henrietta" I said.

"Oh Darlene. How are you! I missed you already!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Me too" I answered.

"Are you okay?" she asked me noticing the sadness in my tone.

"Yeah" I sighed.

"Don't lie to me" she said.

"I'm not" I said.

"What's the point of us being friends if you don't even want to tell me what's bothering you?" she said. Though I can't see her, I know her brows are meeting right now.

"Sorry" my tears started to fall again.

"Don't cry. Tell me what happened? Is it Spencer? Oh boy! He'd be damned!" she said with anger in her tone.

"No. It's not Spencer" I told her.

"Then tell me" she implored.

"Ever heard of having two mates?" I sighed once again.

"Oh my! Don't tell me Spencer has another mate" she cried on the other line.

"Actually, it's me. I have another mate" I admitted.

"What!?" she sounded so surprised as a loud thud was heard. i'm sure she fell off her seat.

"Did I hear you right?" she said wanting to be assured.

"Yes"

"Does Spencer know about this?" she asked with worry.

"No. Please don't tell anyone, even Gavin. No one should know" I pleaded her.

"So who's the other mate?" she let out a loud sigh.

"Alpha Dylan" I said in a low tone.

"Alpha Dylan? You mean, Alpha Spencer's cousin? This is messed up, Darlene. Messed up" she exclaimed.

"I know"

"I don't know what to do" I tell her.

"So do I. Gosh. I'll call you later. Gavin's here" she said before putting down the phone.

Henrietta's right. This is all messed up. What if Spencer knew about this. I just hope Alpha Dylan gets back to his pack. The sooner, the better.

I decided to go down the kitchen since I was feeling so thirsty. I felt like I've cried out every inch of water in my body. I have to replenish it.

I made sure to see that Alpha Dylan is nowhere to be found. And lucky me, he and his men weren't in the house.

Good thing.

I took gentle steps ;eading to the kitchen. Making sure that I don't make any noise. As I was to turn to the fridge, a hand grabbed me by the hand. I shrieked in total fright as I faced a smiling Alpha Dylan.

"What are you doing sneaking off like that" he said.

"I-I need to get some cold water" I answered lowering my head. I don't want to meet his eyes.

He let go of my hand as he approached the fridge and brought the pitcher of water. He grabbed an orange glass which he poured the water into. He handed me the glass as I quickly grabbed it from here. My mistake was that our hands touched and it felt like a thousand volts passed through me.

"I-I'll go" I said about to turn my back on him when he once again, grabbed hold of my hand.

"Are you ignoring me?" he asked me in a pained expression.

Obviously. Yes. I sarcastically thought to myself.

"So you really are ignoring me" he shook his head.

Oh yeah. I forgot that he can read minds, stupid me.

"Alpha Dylan, please don't make it harder for us" I sighed.

"You're the one who's making it harder for us" he snapped.

"Excuse me? Do I have to remind you that I already have a mate!" I snapped back.

"Technically, he's not your mate. He didn't claimed you yet" he reminded me.

"Oh well. He's gonna claim me once he gets back" I said sharply as I yanked my hand away from his grip.

"So please let's do our best to ignore each other as much as possible" I continued.

"Darlene, may I remind you that I'm an Alpha and I don't give up easily" he smirked.

"May I remind you that I'm a Luna and my mate is an Alpha too" I rolled my eyes on him. Wow, where did I get that.

"You really are something" Alpha Dylan laughed.

Just then, a teen entered the scene.

"Oh Luna" he smiled seeing me.

"Alpha Dylan" he bowed his head when he saw Alpha Dylan.

"Rick right?" I said.

"Yes Luna" he smiled seeing that I remember his name.

"What are you doing here?" Alpha Dylan interrupted in a dismayed tone seeing that he can not talk to me in private.

"I was about to grab some breakfast for the patrol, Alpha" Rick lowered his eyes.

"Okay. Let's get it and I'll go with you" I smiled at Rick.

"Really Luna?" Rick smiled like he was a kid given a pack of lollipop.

"Yes" I smiled back. I saw Alpha Dylan's eye color changed into dark ones.

I helped Rick pack the food in a basket as we went out off the kitchen. Alpha Dylan was just standing there looking at me. Rick lead me inside the woods where his fellow patrol men were waiting.

Thank the gods. Rick has become my savior.

Geez. Things are really getting complicated.

xxx

Who remembers Rick?

Tell me what you think? :D

I love reading your comments.

Anyway, thank you for reading.

PLEASE CHECK MY NEW BOOK. NUTELLA AND THE ALPHA. THANK YOU :D

-M.M