Breaking Down the Door

"Go away!" I shrieked as I kicked the person beside me.

I just woke up and started to stretch when I hear a low snoring beside me. I turned to looked and was stunned to see a gorgeous man sleeping beside me. I took my time and looked at his face. He seemed calm and the fine lines that were on his forehead were gone.

What are you doing? I scolded myself.

I was just looking. He totally seems interesting, you know. I argued back to myself.

Duh! How about Alex?

That pinched my heart right there. How about Alex?

My thoughts were cut when Spencer landed his hands on my upper thighs.

"You pervert!" I shouted as he falls off the bed. He was obviously shocked. Who would want to wake up because someone pushed him off the bed? Please do raise you hand. None. Oh well.

"What's your problem?" he sounded sexaaay.

Oh Darlene. You're falling for him.

Not.

Yes.

Not.

Yes.

Okay, May be?

Spencer got up from the floor and proceeded next in bed with me. I looked away not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Why did you push me off the bed? I mean why did you kick me out off the bed?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"Because your hand landed on my thigh!" I shrieked remembering the tickling sensation I felt. And now I'm a pervert.

He chuckled.

"I didn't mean to, I was asleep you know" he defended himself.

"Asleep or not, your a perv" I replied.

"Oh yeah?" Spencer said moving his face near mine. I wanted to pull away or push him but something's keeping me in a stiff position. I closed my eyes waiting for him to kiss me, but guess what? He rolled on the bed laughing!

I grabbed a pillow and hit him hard as I can. I can feel my blood coming up my face. What a total dick.

So he was just teasing me. And there I was, stupid me expecting a kiss from him. I gave him a deadly glare and he didn't even bother to stop. Feeling my foot is better, I bolted out from the bed and rushed to the bathroom. I ignores him calling my name. I pull the toilet cover down and sat there.

I feel completely like an idiot. Expecting a kiss from that bastard and totally forgetting about my ever-wonderful Alex.

Just then I felt the hot tears roll down my cheeks.

I missed Alex already. If I could only see him, just for once. I need to plan on another escape. That's what I need to do.

"Hey! What's taking you so long?" I heard Spencer shouting from the other end of the door.

I ignored him and decided to take a bath unstead. I removed my clothes and jumped in the tub. I let the warm water calm me because I obviously needed it.

"Darlene, open this damned door or I'll break it down!" he warned.

Like you can break down the door and like that I care. I shrugged with my eyes closed.

Then I heard a loud crashing sound which instantly had me open my eyes. He did break the door down. The three inches thick wooden door!

How the hell did he do that? Is he hulk or something?

I quickly pulled the shirt on top of me. Though the tub completely hid my body, it's still safer. You know what I mean.

"What the hell did you do that for?!" I yelled.

"Baby, do I have to remind you of rule number 1?" he smirked.

Don't disrespect him. Okay, I remembered.

"How about don't go barging in the bathroom especially when someone's on it?" I aswered sarcastically.

"But I like what I see" his eyes were getting a shade darker.

"Oh no you don't! Get out!" I ordered him but he just stood there and did not even move an inch.

"I said, out!" I repeated. What is he? Deaf or something?

He moved towards me and I quickly put my shirt on. What is he up to now? I can feel my sweat right on the tub. I quickly stood ad grabbes the towel which I wrapped over my wet t-shirt.

I stepped out of the tub and went pass him but he grabbed my wrist and yanked me on his chest. He closed his eyes and inhaled my wet hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly not wanting to provoke him. As we can see, he's got the whole situation on his hands.

"Mate" he swertly growled.

"Mate?" I repeated.

"Mine, you're mine" he said pushing me on the wall.

"Stop it!" I yelled pushing him away. But he was a lot atronger than me.

"You are only mine!" he growled in a threatening way.

What is happening to him? All I can see was the blackening of his eyes, which I thought is scary.

"Spencer... Please, don't" I pleaded but he wasn't listening. He lowered his head down to my neck. Inhaling then growling then inhaling again. This is really creeping me out.

When he seemed a bit relax, I pushed him hard. But instead he snapped his head back to my neck and bit me!

I wanted to shout in pain but my throat become suddenly dry. My eyes were getting blurry and dark spots seems to appear becoming bigger and bigger. The last thing I saw was worry on Spencer's face.

×××

I've only got a tab to write the story on.

Its short again.

And been busy so sorry for only updating now.

Anyway,

Yehey! I've got 700+ views!

*Happy dance*

Thank you very much!

-M.M