Back to Normal

Hello! How are you?

How's life been?

This chapter here is Darlene's POV.

Hope you like it :)

×××

I walk up to the sweet aroma of maple syrup drizzled on sweet cakes and vanilla coffee. I immediately opened my eyes to see Gavin staring at me. I shrieked pulling my bkanket up to my face.

"Good morning Luna!" he said with too much energy.

"What are you doing here?" I said under my blanket.

"I'm here to give your breakfast and to give you a note" he said pulling my blanket down and raising a folded note in front of my face.

"What is that?" I asked him as I reached the piece of paper.

"A letter from Henrietta" he answered as he stood up and sat down the couch. I sat down from my bed.

I opened the note and it went like this.

My dearest Darlene,
        I'm sorry to leave without personally saying 'goodbye'. But I hate sayng that word. So see you soon. I'll call you when I arrived. Take care and I love you. Don't hesitate to call me when you need something.

Love, Henrietta S.

I was sad I didn't have seen her before she goes. but she told me shell going to call me when she arrives so that's better.

I heard Gavin clear his throat. I looked at him curiosly.

"Didn't you see the last part of the letter?" he smiled.

I looked at the paper again and saw another note with a penmanship which is not similar to Henrietta's writing. .

It goes like this.

And please kiss Gavin for me. ;)

I laughed knowing that Gavin was the one who wrote the last part. He grinned.

"Wait til I show this to Spencer, let's see about that smirk" I chuckled.

"Hey! I was just kidding!" he said looking nervous.

"Anyway, where's your brother?" I asked him.

"Spencer and Jared is doing something so he told me to come look for you. Actually, I volunteered myself" he sheepishly said.

"Geez. I think I'm stuck with a pea brain with a watermelon balls" I said. He laughed.

I turned to the food which was settled on the table. I took a seat and started eating.

"So what do we do today?" I asked Gavin.

"What do you feel like doing?" he smirked winking his eyes.

"I feel like kicking your butt" I rolled my eyes.

"What? You feel like licking my butt?" he laughed literally rolling on he floor.

"Gross! Clean your ears mister! I said 'kicking' and totally not 'licking'!" I shouted at him.

He wiped his tears of too much laughter and looked at me, then laugh again.

"That's its. I'm leaving you here" I said and went out of the room. I immediately walked to the first floor. I heard Gavin follow me down the stairs.

Then I saw Kian and Mason.

"Good morning Luna!" both energetically said.

"Good morning!" I asnwered back.

Mason's expression changed when he saw Gavin. He seemed to tense and his eyes were darkening. Gavin was just smirking.

"Bastard!" Mason exclaimed about to charge on Mason when Kian hold him off and I went in the middle.

"Calm down! What's happening here?" I looked at both guys demanding an answer.

"Sorry Luna" said Mason without looking at me and stormed out of the room. Kian nodded at me and went to follow Mason.

"Mind telling me what the heck happened?" I asked turning to look at Gavin who was just smiling, like nothing happened.

"Nothing serious" he simply answered. I raised a brow at him.

"Fine! I kissed his mate" he admitted.

"You kissed his mate? Oh my. You are such a man-whore!" I gasped. As far as I know, you don't touch other's mates.

"Not my fault. It was an accident" he shrugged.

"Accident? Really? You can do better than that. And one more thing, go find Mason and say sorry" I told him.

"No way!" he protested.

"As far as you and I is concerned, may I remind you who is the boss here? If Spencer's the alpha and I am his Luna, what'll make you?" I smirked.

"Don't use the Luna card on me" he frowned.

"Then go say sorry to Mason!" I shooed him off pushing him oiut the door.

"Okay. Okay. Women" he sighed walking off the door.

"Hey, do you know where Spencer is? Gavin told me he's with you" I smiled at Jarred who entered the room. He was shirtless and wearing a spiderman boxers. Geez.

"Oh, I- He's in his parents house" Jarred said. He looked startled when he saw me.

"Okay. I'll go see him" I said.

"No! I mean, no Luna. He's kinda busy" he obviously lied.

"I'm going" I said and I was about to walk off the door.

"Actually, Alpha Spencer isn't there, Luna" he lowered his head, scratching the back of his neck.

What's going on?!

×××

Yay! Watcha think?

What do you think is happening?

Hmmmm :)

Thank you for reading.

-M.M