Intoxicatingly Inlove

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FORELKSKET

(n.) the euphoria you experience when you are first falling in love

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My original title for this chapter was "Love Drunk".

But, I went with the title now.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter!

×××

Henrietta and I entered an exclusive club. The music was blaring so loud and everyone in there looks like they're having fun, including me and Henrietta. We occupied a VIP seat near the bar.

We've ordered around three buckets of beer and I still felt okay. I admit, I wasn't a good drinker. I easily get drunk just a few glass of beer. But here I am. Still wide awake and enjoying.

Then a lively music drifted to the air. Henrietta pulled me up and brought me to the center of the dance floor. I really don't know how to dance but I just moved my body according to the beat of the music.

Sometimes, I mean most of the time I follow Henrietta's dance moves. I'm sure we looked like a mess on the dance floor. Hot mess.

When we were bak on our seats, a guy approached me. He'a kind of cute but I'm not interested.

"Hey! Missy! Can I have a dance with you!" the guy wearing a black polo asked.

"No, she can't dance with you!" Henrietta answered the guy for me.

"Why not?" the guy asked.

"Because someone's gonna get jealous" Henrietta grinned.

"Who? As far as I know, you don't have any male accompany" the guy replied. So he's been looking at us for quite some time, huh.

"I'm getting jealous" Henrietta smirked and gave me a nod. I got what she meant.

"What?" asked the guy like he didn't heard what Henrietta said.

"I'm a lesbian and she's my girlfriend" Henrietta simply shrugged.

"I don't believe you" the guy said laughing. He didn't believe our story.

"Okay. We don't care" Henrietta said as she puts her arms around me. I smiled.

"Prove it then" the guy said raising his eye brows.

"Sure!" Henrietta leaned on me and touched her lips on mine. The guy stood up and left us with disgust written all over his face. Henrietta quickly pulled away and we ended up laughing.

"That wasn't my best kiss" Henrietta said chuckling as she wipes her lips.

"Neither do I" I answered back.

"Effective way to shoo off guys" she said.

The guy totally bought our story. We saw him walk back to his group shaking his head. He did not even throw as a stare since then.

"What were you doing in England?" I asked he out of curiosity.

"I was sent there by my parents to study" Henrietta said as she gulp on her drinks.

"Oh I see" that was only word that I came with. I've also been dying to know his relationship with Spencer. I just don't want to pop the question. Something tells me that their not siblings or blood-related. I just can't figure it out.