The Escape

Hello there!

What's up?

I've been doing great, thank you. *giggles*

Anyway, here goes the next chapter.

I hope you like it :)

Sorry for wrong spelling/grammar.

×××

I hurried down the stairs securing the towel clipped on my arm pit. I didn't really assumed that it was that easy to put Alpha or Spencer down. Whatever his name is.

Good job, Darlene. Good job. I could pat my shoulders.

What was really amusing is that the men who were down the hall were all gone.

Good thing when you're escaping a psycho. I calmed myself.

I walked out from door and gasped in horror. Guess what, the house was surrounded by trees. Every where I look, all I see was trees. Am in the middle of a forest?

I ran through the direction of the woods ignoring the pain the rough ground is causing my naked feet.

You can do this, Darlene. I encouraged myself to run faster. But then a loud howl drifted to woods. I stopped for a while, looking around me. Nothing. I just shrugged it off and continued running. I was literally panting. If my tongue could just stick out hanging from my mouth.

But all my efforts and hope are like the titanic, sunk. I could'nt find my way out. I've been going around. All I see were trees and wild orchids hanging from them. I sat at an old log which was lying on the forest ground having mosses grow on its once magnificent trunk.

Where the heck am I?

It's getting darker and the loud howl I heard a while back isn't a comforting reminder of how dangerous this place is. I shook my head and lifted my foot. It was bleeding and it starts to hurt like hell.

If I ever get the chance to get back to that dumbass, I would gladly slap sense right in his face. I can feel my cheeks getting hotter, tears are about to fall down when I think I saw a shadow move just a few trees away from me.

I stood up but did not move. I just fixed my eyes on the certain place where I saw the movement.

"Anybody there?" I shouted. I was actually scared to death but I made my voice casual not wanting to hint anyone who's out there.

No answer. Just complete silence and the chirping of the birds.

"Anybody there?" I repeated. Just to make sure, you know.

Still, no answer.

So now I'm imagining things? It keeps getting better huh. I thought sarcastically.

I turned around and about to continue walking when a hand tapped my lightly on the my right shoulder. Before I can even turn around to look if who it was, my guts told me to run.

"Hey! Miss! Don't run!" I heard someone say. I stopped dead on my track and slowly turned around. I saw two hot shirtless men standing just a few feet away from me. What are two ABS-solute hot guys doing in this woods? If it were in a different situation, maybe I'll appreciate them shirtless.

"What do you need?" I said in a sharp voice, one that came out like an irritated tone.

"I think, we should be the one's asking you that question" chuckled the guy wearing a blue shorts.