The Other Alpha

Hello there!

Been a long time, how is everyone?

I've been quite busy these past days.

Anyway, here goes the next chapter.

Back on Darlene's POV.

Sorry for any errors.

×××

Why?

That was the only question in my mind right now after what Alpha Dylan said. I wonder why.

Claim.

What I understand about the word claim is when your mate claims you body. We can make it more simple, love-making.

According to Dylan, Spencer couldn't wait to claim Henrietta back then. And now that he's found his mate, he wouldn't claim her.

But she marked you. I argued with myself.

He did. But that's not enough.

There are two process to complete the mating. First, the male wolf shoukd mark his mate. Spencer did that. Second, the male wolf should claim her mate. That, Spencer didn't do. That means were half-mate. In other words, were not what you can call a legit mate.

I wasn't waiting for Spencer to claim me or anything. But I just wonder why he didn't claim me so far. All I know is that once a male wolf mark his mate, the next thing he does is claim her on the spot too.

Why didn't Spencer do that?

Because you fainted. I reminded myself.

I remembered the day Spencer marked me. I felt terribly hot and my body wasn't cooperating. All I felt was pain and the swelling of my bruises.

Geez. I shouldn't think of that. I know Spencer loves me and maybe he has his reasons why he didn't marked me yet. Maybe.

I walked out of my room. Spencer is out because of some trouble on rogues. I really wanted to go with him but he said that rogue meetings our not good for me. Why? Because it's nasty as hell. And here I am. Stuck with Alpha Dylan and his men.

I went down the hall were Alpha Dylan and his men are relaxing. Some of his men are playing x box while some are taking coffee out the porch. Alpha Dylan is seated with one of his men in the couch talking about their business or something.

"There is our Luna" he smiled as he saw me enter the room. I just smiled back. I don't know but something about Alpha Dylan seems to creep me out.

"I'm waiting for you" he added as he stood up and came near me.

"Why?" I asked with confusion written over my face.

"I just want to talk to you" he smiled again.

"Okay" I simply answered.

"Let's go" he said pulling me from my arm. I let out a low shriek as I was taken by surprise.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as I trail behind him.

"Somewhere Spencer hadn't brought you to" he smiled as we went out of the house. He dragged me to his car without any rejection from me.

"Where is he taking me?" I whispered to myself. We drove silently as we drove silently to a familiar road.

"Here we are" he said. I just looked at the cabin in front of us.

"Frankly, Spencer brought me here already" I said as I remembered the day of Spencer and I's first date.