Growing Hatred and Growing Love

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the late update.

Here goes the next chapter.

2 POV chapter. Alex's and Henrietta's.

Sorry for any mispellings and grammar error.

×××

Alex

I drank the last drop of od alcohol in my glass. The alcohol tastes bitter, terrible. But I didn't mind. It becomes sweeter as I nearly consume the bottle.

"This is your last bottle" Jason said shaking his head.

"No. Give me more. I want more" I said pushing his hands off as he blocked me from standing up and going to the bar.

"Alex, enough! You've been drinking all day. You haven't eaten. You haven't been going to your work. Everyone's really worried about you" Jason sighed.

True. I have been drinking for a day. No, for two days straight. I haven't even been going to the hospital since the day Darlene went missing.

"You don't know what I'm feeling right now!" I snapped at Jason.

"I know, Alex. I know" he said pitying me.

I don't need anyone's pity. All I need is Darlene!

"You don't know anything!" I shouted as I pushed Jason away. He fell down on the hard cold tiles of the bar were we were. I pushed him extra strong.

"I don't know what's wrong with you Alex! You are ruining your life just because of a stupid bitch who left you for another man! Get over it!" Jason exclaimed as he stood up and faced me'

"You!" I shouted as I raised my clenched fist and punched Jason in his face making drop on the floor again.

"Better be back to your old self again man. If you did, just come by my house" Jason said wiping the blood off his bleeding mouth and he walked off the bar.

Fine! Like I need him. Fool! I don't need anyone! I don't need anyone's concerns or worries. Especially, I don't need them pitying me.

I just walked straight to the bar.

"Are you okay sir?" the bartender asked me as he saw what happened between me and Jason. I just gave him a nod.

"Another bottle of Glenfardas" I ordered. I saw the bartender shook his head as he walked to the liquor storage but I just ignored him.

"Here sir" the bartender said as he put the bottle of whisky in front of me. He also took a drinking glass and a bucket of ice and placed it beside my whisky. I opened the bottle and poured my self a drink. I gulped the liquor in one shot.

I tried.

I tried forgetting Darlene. But I simply can't. I can't sleep without her face floating in my mind. I missed her. Her face, her smiles, her jokes. Everything. I can't even eat. I lost my appetite. My father has completely disowned me the night we fought. My sister wasn't a good deal either. They keep on telling me to forget about Darlene. To look for another woman. But I can't.

And there is only one reason to that. I still love her. And it hurts me too much that I can't be with her anymore. But I know, I can do something about it. Except there is one dilemma. She is with freaking wolves. I can't even tell anyone because I'm sure it would endager Darlene too.

 Shit. What should I do?

Then like a light bulb suddenly appeared.

Henrietta

"Gavin!" I said pulling Gavin ut of my room. He just sat at the couch and opened the television like he has not done anything wrong.

"Why did you do that?!" I shrieked blocking the tv from him.

"What?" he said innocently.

"You pulled off every poster in my room!" I said crossing my hands over my chest.

"So?" he said.

"So? They are my favorite band!" I said. He literally torn off every One Direction posters posted on my walls. And one of those has the members signatures. He didn't know what hardship I've been through to get those. I have to cut off my coffee allowance just to earn money and buy a ticket for their concert.

"They're boys!" he snapped.

Wow! Is he really that jealous?

"I just like them because of there music!" I defended my fave boy group.

"So you like them?!" he said angrily.

"You are unbelievable!" I screamed. I was to walk out when he jumped out off the couch and grabbed me by the hand.

"You like them?!" Gavin's eyes were darkening.

"Yes!" I answered becaused I'm pissed. I yanked my hand from his but he just tightened his grip.

"Well, you're not listening to any of their music nor getting any posters of tem again!" he told me. I just widened my eyes and went out of the house.

Are all male wolves like that? They're very unreasonable. I'd borrow Darlene's nick name for Spencer. Stupid Gavin!

I wonder how Darlene and Spencer is now. I've heard Spencer's cousin visited them. I also wonder what Dylan was doing in Spencer's territory. Spencer and Dylan weren't in good terms. He rarely goes there except when there is really something important.

I inhaled before deciding to go back inside of the house. I didn't see Gavin in the living room but the tv is still on. I walked straight to my room and saw Gavin doing something.

And guess what he is doing?

He printed his pictures and is now posting it on my wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked him with confusion in my voice.

"Posting my pictures" he shrugged.

I looked at the his pictures on my wall. Most of it were close up photos which I think is just taken a few minutes ago since he was wearing the same shirt. The rest are whole body pictures were Gavin is shirtless.

"You are crazy!" I said laughing.

"Better crazy than one direction" he retorted.

"Come here!" I said pulling Gavin and giving him a kiss on his lips.

He maybe an ass sometimes but he is sweet and caring. One more thing, he is my mate and I love him.

×××

I hope you don't stop reading this book.

Thanks for the unending support.

I'd try to update regularly, too.

Thank you!

Love Love Love ;)

-M.M