Meeting the Alpha

Hello everyone.

And here starts Darlene Vs. Alpha mode.

And I dedicate this to @Phoenix_EverRising for being such a lovie.

Sorry for wrong spelling/grammar.

×××

I gently opened my eyes to be only in total shock. I was back in the room where I walk up just a few hours ago. Really?

I sat down on the bed and was about to stand up when I saw my left foot with a white bandage wrapped all around it. So Kian and Mason wasn't a dream? Then, why am I back here?

I tried to stand up but I end up sitting on the side of the bed again. My foot, though hidden from my sight because of the bandage, is swollen and it hurts like hell.

Alex, where are you? I need you.

I bit my lower lip to stop the tears that were about to fall. I began to pity myself. How can I escape from this stupid house? Where's Kian? Mason? Questions where flying through my mind like a flock of migratory birds lost in the vast open skies.

I tried to stand again, but in my total dismay, I ended up on the floor.

Shit.

Just then, I heard foot steps coming out from the door. An angry Spencer came rushing through the door. I can see his eye color darken and his fist in a tight clench. But when he saw that I was helplessly on the floor, his features started to soften.

"I- I thought you were trying to escape again" he muttered as he run his hands to his messy hair.

"Escape? Do you think I can escape with a bandage wrapped around my foot?" I snapped. But instead of getting him annoyed which I expected, he chuckled whole-heartedly.

"That's for the better" he said as he came near me and swept me into his strong muscular arms. I would have struggled but the warm and electrifying feeling when he touched me was too much for me to handle.

"May I ask you something?" I asked him when he put me to the bed again. I rested on the headboard as I looked at him sitting just beside my foot. He was touching and giving it a gentle massage which makes it feel more better.

"What?" he said in a more whisper-like tone.

"Why did you bring me here? Why did you kidnapped me?" I asked enjoying the soft touch he's giving me. Weird.

"I did not kidnap you" he said and I can see his face darken. So what did I say now?

"Obviously, you did. Because if you did not kidnap me, I would be with Alex" I snapped again. Remembering Alex, I couldn't help but get angry.

What would he be thinking right now? He might think that I ran away from him. Or I just used him for my own benefit. And that didn't make me feel any better.

Oh gods and goddesses, I hope Alex is fine.

"Will you forget about that Alex. You're mine!" Spencer shouted as he stood up. He looked so angry I can see the veins on his temple palpitating so hard, it looked like it was getting to burst. But that didn't scare me.

"I'm not yours! I don't even know you!" I shouted back not wanting to back down.

He walked near me not cutting the eye contact with me. His face came close to mine, just an inch away. I can feel his warm breath touch my face.

Oh no, He's going to kiss me again. I blinked hard.

No way, Jose! I put my right arm up then swatted his right cheek with so much force. I can even see the outline of my hand on his burning cheek. He immediately back down and cursed under his breath.