The New Girl

"If you love two people at the same time,

choose the second one.

Because if you really loved the first one,

you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

-Johnny Depp

Well, Johnny's got a good point but would this apply to our dearest Darlene? :)

Anyway, here goes the next chapter.

I made it longer than the last chapter *winks*

Still on Darlene's POV

×××

"Hi! I'm Henrietta" the girl in front of me smiled, she reached her hands to me.

"I'm Darlene" I smiled back and shook her hands. But she instead pulled me for a hug.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you! I've been hearing a lot about you from Spencer here" she said looking at Spencer's direction. Spencer just scratched the back of his neck.

"I know you're tired and probably got the jetlag, so I suggest that you better go to your room first" interrupted Spencer pushing Henrietta off our room.

"You are so selfish! Keeping Darlene all to yourself! Just do the deed later" Henrietta argued with Spencer before giving me a wink. I just lowered my gaze to hide my blushing cheeks. I know what she meant.

"It can't wait" said Spencer before closing the door right in front of Henrietta. I just heard her curse on the other side of the door before going away.

"You are selfish. Keeping me all to yourself" I copied Henrietta's line.

"What?" Spencer said smiling.

"You know, locking me here in your bedroom. You're not even letting me out off this boring room" I said and acted like a frustrated dude who ran out of tickets to the superbowl.

"It is because everytime you go out of this room, you cause trouble. First, you tried to escape. Even let other males look at you naked. Second, you met an unwanted person" he shrugged and gave an emphasis on his last words.

Oh, so he wants to argue. He's becoming Stupid Spencer, again.

"First, I did try to escape because you kidnapped me. And I was wearing a towel! Second, I didn't planned on meeting Alex" I answered him.

"Towel or no towel, I don't like other males ogling at you" he gritted his teeth.

"You are unbelievable! Anyway, who's Henrietta?" I said to change the topic.

"Why don't you ask her?" he replied before jumping on the bed.

"I would have asked her if you didn't push her off your room" I rolled my eyes as I choose to sat on a bean bag on the corner.

"Our room. This isn't just my room, its our" he corrected me. Oh yeah, our room.

"So who's Henrietta?" I asked him again.

"An annoying crazy female specie" he answered making circles through his ears. I laughed.

"You are so mean. I think she's pretty cool though" I shrugged.

"I hate to disappoint you, but she's nothing close to that baby" he said. I was about to answer him when there's another knock on the door. I got up and opened the door since I was the one nearer to it.

"Oh, hey there Darlene" smiled Kian who was standing on the doorway.

"Hey! What's up?" I smiled back.