The Visitor

Hello everyone!

Here goes the next chapter.

Hope you like it :)

Sorry for any errors on spelling and grammar.

×××

"Go on a date with me" he said confidently.

"What?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"You deaf or something?" he asked me. I don't know if he's teasing me or just annoying me.

Really a jerk.

"I heard you clearly and no, I will not go on a date with you" I said raising my brows on him.

"I'll give you five seconds to change your mind" he said as he looked at his wristwatch.

Wow! A completely utterly jerk!

"You five seconds is up. What's your final decision?" he asked me as he stopped tapping his fingers on his wristwatch.

"No way. In your dreams!" I snapped as I rolled my eyes on him.

"Fine. Wrong decision sweety" he said giving me a wicked smile and turned his back on me.

"Let's go" he said to the guy behind him as they entered their car and drove away.

I looked at the cars driving away unbelievably. I inhaled deeply first before stumping my feet hardly to the ground.

"You are the jerkest guy I've ever known!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I don't even know if the word I described him with exists. Who cares. He's the superlative of jerk and that's it.

I gave another shriek before calming down myself. I shouldn't waste my time thinking of that jerk since I'm hoping that is the last time I met him.

The problem I should be thinking about now is how will I get home? I'm sure Spencer is looking for me already. I'm doomed again.

I entered the car and tried to restart it. For the sixth time, miraculously, it started with a loud roar. I swear I could kiss someone right now! I muttered a 'thank you' to the heavens above.

I drove so fast I feel the wind's harsh touch on my face. I rolled my windows up and concentrated on the road.

Soon I reached the territory and I sighed in relief. But my relief was fast gone when I saw what was in front of Spencer's house. Five big black SUV's.

What the heck!

As soon as I walked out from the car, Spencer boomed out of the house. He was obviously mad again.

"Darlene" he growled.

Before I can even speak, he yanked me inside the house. I obviously can't protest seeing how angry he was.

We walked to a room full of men wearing a dark blue suit.

"Alpha Dylan, this is my Luna, Darlene" Spencer introduced me to the guy in front of him as he snaked his arms around my waist.

"You!" I screamed.

"Oh hello. It's you again" he smiled sweetly. I just can't believe this guy! He even got the nerves to smile after what he did?

"You know each other?" Spencer asked with his forehead crunched.

"Yeah, we met earlier" Dylan answered confidently.

"Yeah, we met earlier" I copied his voice.

"Where?" asked Spencer.

"On my way here" Dylan answered.

"Yeah" I just nodded. I wanted to tell Spencer what the jerk did but I'm sure, being a mutthead as he was, Spencer's going to kill Alpha Dylan. And I don't want any fight from two alphas in this house.

"I see. So you've met my wonderful Luna" Spencer smiled.

"Wonderful, indeed" Dylan smiled sheepishly. I knew he's teasing me so I just ignored him.

"Anyway, what brings you here Alpha Dylan?" asked Spencer.

"If you don't mind, we'd rather talk alone" Dylan changed into a serious tone as he ordered his men to go out. Spencer even told me to go up our room and we'd deal about my trip to the mall without his permission later. I nodded.

I obediently walked up the room and decided to call Henrietta.

"Hey!" she greeted me.

"What's up? How are you and Gavin?" I asked.

"We are doing good and Gavin's in the back, washing my clothes" ashe giggled. And now, Gavin's badboy image was starting to fade in my mind.

"Anyway, why did you call?" she asked me.

"Do you know Alpha Dylan?" I asked her.

"Alpha Dylan? Yes. He is Spencer's cousin" Henrietta explained.

I gasped in shock. Really? The mutthead and the jerk are cousins? Wow. Are they a family of - nevermind.

"Are you sure?" I asked her wanting to be reassured.

"Yes. Why?" Henrietta asked.

"Nothing" I lied.

"Well, I have to go. Gavin's punching the washing machine again! Catch up later!" Henrietta said as she rushed off.

"Hey Luna" someone spoke from behind me making me jump.

"What the heck Dylan! What are you doing here?" I said calming myself down.

"Nothing. Just want to say sorry about what happened in the road" he smiled.

He knows how to say 'sorry'? Really?

"If you're thinking about Spencer, don't worry, I won't tell him" I said. He chuckled.

"Why should I be worried?" he chuckled.

"Because he'd kill you?" I sarcastically suggested.

"He won't" he said confidently. I just rolled my eyes.

"I see that Spencer marked you but he hasn't claimed you yet" he said said looking at my neck.

"What?" I asked like I didn't heard what he said.

"Yeah. When he was with Henrietta, he couldn't wait to claim her. And now that he has found his mate, he doesn't claim you" he said shaking his in disbelief.

I frowned at the jerk in front of me.

×××

Watcha think?

Does Dylan mean trouble?

Wrell, thank you for reading!

-M.M