Chapter Eight

Victim! Eddie
No smut (I'm scared of writing it guys)
No, Richie is not the bully, people

Eddie bit hip lip anxiously. He was walking to class, feeling really scared. He looked around, trying to see if Henry and his gang were around. Of course, every loser got bullied, but Henry loved to provoke Eddie more than the others. Eddie didn't tell them anything, however. He knew they couldn't do anything, plus, Henry told him he would strangle him to death if he told them.

They never noticed the foundation on his face and body which hid the ugly bruises from eyesight. They never noticed Eddie silently crying at the back of their car while they went on road trips. They never noticed him becoming thinner and thinner every day. They never noticed the dark eye bags under his innocent, wide eyes. No one noticed, no one except his boyfriend, Richie Tozier.

He noticed everything. He didn't ask though, because he wanted to find out on his own. As Eddie continued to walk down, he noticed someone following him. Make that two someones. Eddie nervously looked behind him to see Henry and Victor, speed walking towards him with huge grins on their faces. Eddie quickly began to ran through the hallways, hearing the two's feet running behind him. "Get back here, wheezy! I'm going to kill you with my own bare hands!" Eddie whimpered, feeling his breath running short, his lungs starting to hurt.

Eddie knew that he wouldn't be able to run anymore, so he dashed into the bathroom and locked himself in a stall. It was only a matter of time before he heard the door kick open. "Come out here, faggot!" He tried to muffle his breathing as he heard the two boys approach the stalls. They kicked open the first one. Then the second one. The third one was the one Eddie was in. They tried to kick it open, but the lock resisted.

"Guess we found our little hider." Victor and Henry began laughing before they tried to kick the stall open violently. Eddie had started to cry, silently praying to himself. He was sure that the door was going to break. He began to scream for help, knowing that he wouldn't be able to take this beating on. "Shut up, you bitch!" Eddie refused, screaming even louder. "HELP ME! IM IN THR BATHROOM! HELP ME, HENRY AND VI-" the door broke, flinging open to reveal the small, shaking boy.

"What the fuck did I tell you?" Henry grabbed Eddie by his shirt and slapping him across the face. Eddie's lips wobbled, making Henry coo at him, "aww, is the wittle baby gonna cwy?" This made him cry even more. Victor held Eddie up as Henry punched his body all over. The door swung open, revealing a particular tall boy with curly black hair. "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY EDDIE, YOU SHOULD BE HOME, BUSY SUCKING DADDY'S COCK BECAUSE YOUR MUM CAN'T."

Henry saw red as he let go of Eddie, making him fall onto the floor. "What the fuck did you say?" He asked, menacingly slowly. Richie grinned and instead of repeating what he said, he walked closer to Henry. "Now now, Hen-Hen. I thought you were daddy's good slut, you should've been home by now, kissing his sorry ass." Richie really didn't know how to stop talking. Henry was shaking with anger, and Richie sensed it. Without a word, he grabbed Eddie, balancing him on his hips, and ran out. Henry followed them, running after, Victor couldn't catch up.

Eddie whimpered as Richie grabbed too tightly on his hips, a place where Henry had punched. "I'm sorry, baby. Let's go home and I'll take care of you." Richie continued running, running until he was back home. He ran inside, locking the door. Of course he parents weren't home yet. And Richie preferred it that way. He sat Eddie onto the bathroom counter, slowly taking his shirt off.

Eddie whimpered when he saw Richie's reaction. Richie was horrified. Many bruises lathered on Eddie's small chest and hips. "Oh my god, my poor baby. Why didn't you tell me before??" Eddie sniffled, "He told me not to." "That mother fucking scumbag, I will skin him alive and then feed his skin to the hippo-" Eddie giggled, "thank you, Chee. For saving me." Richie began to kiss his chest, the places where bruises were at. "My pleasure, Eds. Now, let's get you cleaned up."

He began to treat Eddie's wounds. He didn't have many scars, just a lot of bruises. After he was done, he grabbed one of his shirts and put it over Eddie. It ended just under his knees, making Richie chuckle. He picked the short boy up, kissing his cheek as he walked to the bed. He but Eddie on it, grabbing him some of his old boxers. He gave Eddie them as he quickly changed into them and threw his shorts across the room.

Richie began to go the the bathroom to change, but Eddie just whined. "Nooooo, Richie. Come here." Richie looked at his baby, "Eds, baby, I gotta change." Eddie pouted, whimpering. Richie gave in instantly. He just took his shirt off and walked to the bed, getting under the covers. Eddie cuddled up to the tall boy, yawning cutely. "My baby..." Richie started off, watching as Eddie smiled and closed his eyes. "Wanna take a nap, pretty boy?" Eddie nodded, his eyes still closed. "Okay, baby boy. Go ahead, i love you." "I love yo-" Eddie fell asleep as quickly as I fall for another crush wat.