Chapter Ninety

Aged up Reddie. All characters are over the age of 18 k bai this is consensual and safe sexy time

---

This was the best Christmas present Richie had received. A squirming boy beneath him, wrapped in green and red ribbons, gift wrapping paper covering his torso. A red ribbon was tied into a bow shape around his neck, making him look like a kitten.

A red ribbon was also tied around his member and balls, his tip leaking pre-cum. His nipples were hard, and the way Richie lightly touched him made him whimper. His wrists were tied in ribbons, tied to the bed frame. 

His legs were tied apart as well. The boy was completely helpless. Richie played with his nipples, his thumbs cold, making them harder and much more sensitive. Soft, faint and exciting music played in the background.

Eddie's parted, plump lips opened as he sighed, Richie capturing them in a kiss. He let go, slowly kissing down his stomach, Eddie arching his back as Richie torn off the wrapping paper around his torso, sucking the skin above his member. 

His soft skin felt tingly. His other senses were stronger since he was also blindfolded. 

The ribbon around his hard member was being held in Richie's hand like a leash. He would play with it, pulling it and making his member bounce. Each time he did this, the small boy under him would whimper in pleasure.

Richie slid his hand down Eddie's waist, the boy whimpering and moaning, fighting with the gag in his mouth. He moaned when Richie grabbed the ribbon around his member, tugging at it repeatedly. Eddie whimpered, arching his back. 

"Witchie," he moaned behind his gag. 

"Shhh," Richie said, kissing his stomach as he wrapped his hand around his member, tugging at it. Eddie sucked in a breath, lifting his hips, trying to come closer to Richie, who pushed him back, harshly tugging at the ribbon as punishment. 

Eddie whined around his gag. 

"Don't be greedy."

Richie swirled his thumb around Eddie's tip before he gave it a full pump. He wasn't going to fuck Eddie that day. He was saving that for New Year's Eve. But he was going to please the boy, make him beg to cum. He was his present for the day, and Richie could do whatever he wanted to him. 

"You know, Eddie," he spoke casually, slowly pumping the writhing boy. "I can do whatever I want you today. Because you're my toy today, my present. I can go fast," he suddenly began pumping him with amazing speed, Eddie whining and bucking his hips, fidgeting. "...or I can go slow," he stopped, touching his member with a finger only, touching the sides of the member.

 It wasn't enough for Eddie.

"I can do whatever I want to you."

He let go of his member, Eddie whining. Richie slapped his member, 

"Stop whining." He was very dominant that day, and Eddie was loving every second of it.

He stood up on the bed, grabbed the end of the ribbon that was around Eddie's dick, and tied it to the bed frame. Whenever Eddie moved, the ribbon would stretch his member, making him whimper. 

Richie played with it, pushing it back and forth, watching Eddie's dick bounce slightly. "So pretty," he said, wrapping his hands around it again. He pumped it steadily, Eddie arching his back and moaning.

"Gonna cum?" 

Eddie moaned loudly, bucking his hips as he nodded.

"Huh? Gonna cum for me?" 

Eddie nodded, begging him, pleading.

"Then cum for me."

Eddie let go, his member twitching as his whole body shook. Richie road him through his high, letting go when Eddie whimpered in overstimulation. He kissed Eddie's cheek softly, the boy letting out little whimpers and pants. 

"Such a good boy for me. You did so amazingly, my pretty boy. Do you want me to untie you?" Eddie nodded. Richie began untying his wrists and legs. He gave his member a little slap, Eddie whining. He then untied it from the ceiling but not the ribbons on it. 

He then undid his gag and blindfold. Eddie looked at his member. 

"Keep it on, my love," Richie said, kissing Eddie's soft cheek a few times. 

"Yes, daddy." 

 Richie wiped Eddie down. Eddie cuddled into Richie, the older boy wrapping his arms around his baby boy, pulling the covers over them. He kissed Eddie's curls, caressing his body.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, daddy."

"Are you sure? How about your wrists?" 

"No."

"Legs?"

"No."

"Do you want me to-"

"No, sir. I'm okay," Eddie giggled, kissing Richie reasurringly. 

"I love you so much, Eddie."

"I love you too, Rich."