Chapter Fourty One

Sorry this was so late! I was feeling really sad yesterday because my crush kinda hates me at the moment. Anyways, this is choice A, Richie punishing Eddie when he's sad then aftercare. All characters are over the age of 18. Ddlb.

Eddie felt really depressed that day. Maybe it was because Richie hadn't paid attention to him, or maybe because he hadn't been so nice to Eddie lately. Richie was always working working working. Eddie just wanted some attention. Currently, he sitting on the bed, heart feeling heavy, tears brimming his eyes as he hugged his penguin stuffie, Zozo.

Richie was downstairs, watching some Tv. Eddie decided to cuddle with him. He padded to the stairs and hopped down, giggling at nothing whatsoever. Richie turned his head and the sound, frowned, then looked back at The Ring 2. Eddie whimpered at that. He walked over to Richie and poked his cheek, giggling. Richie sighed, "what?" He asked. "D-Daddy, Ed-Ed wanna cuddle! P-Pwease?" Richie shook his head, "not now, I'm watching this. Go upstairs, I don't want you crying about some nightmare you had later on."

Eddie's bottom lip quivered. "N-No! I'll watch with you! I-Uh, I'll be fine!" He just wanted to be next to Richie. He missed him so much. Richie sighed in frustration. "I said no, is that so hard to comprehend? Fucks sake." Eddie gasped, "Daddy cursed! You can't curse in front of little boys, Dada! Bad!" Richie rubbed his temple, "whatever. Go away and let me watch the movie in peace." Instead of obeying, Eddie plopped down next to Richie and cuddled up to his arm. "Daddy!" He giggled, looking up at Richie's angry face.

Richie snatched his arm back and stood up. "For fucks sake, Eddie! With you smothering me, how the fuck will I get some peace and quiet around here! Go. Away!" Eddie was on the edge of crying. "N-No! Mean Daddy!" Richie's eyes snapped back to him. "What did you just say?" "M-Mean Daddy!" Richie grabbed his arm and made him stand up. "Go upstairs, strip and wait on the bed. Now!" Eddie's heart shattered. "Dada no love me no more!" He yelled, running upstairs. Richie's heart broke at that. Maybe he was being too mean. He shook his head, Eddie was acting like a brat and he deserved to be punished.

He went upstairs, Eddie's sobs echoing through the corridors. He heart ached. He walked into the bedroom to see Eddie, whole body shaking, sobbing into the pillows. Richie sat down next to him, rubbing his back. "Baby?" Eddie shook his head. "Beautiful? Baby boy? Honey? Please, look at me." Richie felt really bad. He was mean to his baby. Eddie looked up with puffy red eyes. Richie kissed his cheeks, making Eddie bite back a smile. He had missed these kinds of affections. "I'm sorry, sweetie. Really sorry. I should've paid attention to you and shouldn't have been mean. Instead of a spanking, do you want a timeout?" Eddie bit his lip, "f-for how long?" "10 minutes." "I-I want a spanking."

Richie was shocked. "Okay, five with the paddle?" Eddie hated the paddle. But he could take five. He nodded and laid himself over Richie's lap. "Okay, baby. You know your safe word. I love you." Eddie smiled widely, but it was wiped off when Richie hit his ass. "O-One-" "how about to make things more fun, we count in Spanish?" Eddie giggled shakily. "U-Uno." Spank. "Dos." Spank. "T-Tres." Spank. "Cuatro." Spank. "Cinco." Richie picked him up, kissing him softly before kissing his cheek. "Did so well! Such a good baby boy for me!" Eddie giggled, blushing. Richie kissed all over his face, "let's go get some cream for your cute ass."