Chapter Ninety-One

First date...

----

In the cold winter night of Christmas Eve, Richie and Eddie were walking to their local cinema. Eddie was covered head to toe with layers of clothing. He was wearing a red scarf, a hat, a coat, a jacket. You name it. 

Richie was just wearing a regular coat. It wasn't even providing him that much heat against the frigid air. But the warmth of their hands holding each other kept them warm, at least on the inside. 

With both of their noses and cheeks red, they entered the warm cinema, Richie's glasses fogging up.

"Darn it," he complained, taking them off and wiping them with his shirt. Eddie watched as his boy whined. He giggled, taking his glasses and putting them on for Richie before he took his hand, dragging him to pick a movie. 

Richie chose a random movie as Eddie bought them food. It had been a while since they went to the cinema together, and Richie wanted this to be one of their days, the days where it was just them and nobody else. 

He walked up to the boy, taking his coat off. Eddie refused to take off his coat and layers. He was simply "too cold." Richie didn't push him. After all, he didn't want his baby boy to freeze. If he was cold, then he was going to feel hot after making out every two seconds in the dark. 

Richie smirked at the thought. As Eddie paid for his food and started to walk fastly, Richie caught up.

"Hey! Don't snog up all of the popcorn!" He joked wholeheartedly. Eddie glared at him, sticking his tongue out. "I will. I'll eat all of it and I'll be fat!" Richie's smile fell. "Eddie, baby, you won't be "fat" after eating a bowl of popcorn. Please, even if you were heavier, there would be more to love of you." 

Eddie grinned, leaning in and kissing his cheek. 

"Thank you, Chee."

They sat down together, sitting at the farthest seat from everyone. Eddie finally took his coat off along with his other pieces of clothing. Once they settled in, Richie began to munch on the popcorn, gulping it down. 

Eddie watched in "..."

"I thought you said-"

"Shush, babe. Let me eat my popcorn." 

"I want some."

"Then have some."

Richie extended the paper bag to him, Eddie glaring at him and taking a hand full.

"WOah woah woah. That's a lil too much, isn't it?"

"RICHARD YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE BAG TO YOURSELF WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT TO EAT."

"You."

"LATER."

---

Once the cute couple cuddled into each other, the movie began. Eddie sighed, snuggling deep into Richie's arm. He smelled so good, like peppermint and candy canes. Eddie, on the other hand, smelled like sweet vanilla cakes.

"Chee." Richie hummed in response, munching on some more popcorn. 

"Want some kisses, Chee. Gimmie some love."

Richie's eyes snapped to his boy. He leaned in, pressing his lips all over his face softly. He lingered on his lips a few times. 

"Had enough love?"

"Never."

Richie chuckled, a group of friends sitting in front of them shushing him. 

"SHUSH YOUR MOM! SHE'S AS LOUD AS EVER YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HER LAST NI-"

Eddie smacked his head, pouting.

"No fights."

"Owo, I might ow."

Eddie smiled, putting his head on his shoulder. Richie put his arm around him, pulling him close, sometimes kissing his head. Their hands were intertwined, Eddie's small hand fitting perfectly in Richie's big ones.

 "Merry Christmas, darling."

Richie smiled at Eddie, who had spoken those sweet, sweet words to him. They looked at each other before leaning in.

"Merry Christmas, my love."