Chapter Fifty Two

DDLB REDDIE. Aged up. All characters are 18.

Three times Eddie got out of a punishment and one time he didn't.

-1-

Eddie was a good boy. He had never been spanked before, only timeouts, but even those were rare. Richie loved his boy and he was glad he didn't have to spank him yet. One fateful afternoon, Richie got a text from Mike, asking if Eddie and he wanted to go out on a double date with Will and himself. Richie called out for Eddie, who was drawing for Richie. He ran out of the kitchen and to Richie's office, nervously panting. "D-Daddy?" He asked timidly. "Hi, baby. Would you like to go out with Uncle Mike and Will?" Eddie thought about it. "Daddy be there?" "Yes, Eddie. Daddy will be there too." Eddie nodded, "Otay! Fun!"

Richie smiled and motioned for Eddie to come over to him. Eddie trotted over and stood in front of him. Richie kissed his cheek softly, "After that, I want to have a little movie marathon with you. How does that sound, little prince?" Eddie giggled, "Yes pwease!" Richie kissed his other cheek as well, "such a good boy. Now run along, I want to see my pretty baby's drawing as soon as possible." Eddie ran back to the kitchen and picked up his markers. Richie sighed dreamily. Eddie was such a perfect sub and boyfriend. He loved him. Snapping out of his thoughts, he answered Mike quickly.

A few hours and tons of kisses later, Richie had put up Eddie's drawing on the fridge and both were in the bedroom. Eddie was all bathed and clean. Richie ended up joining him so he was bathed as well. After he dressed and dried Eddie off, he dressed him in a green shirt with dinosaurs on it and some brown sweatpants. He stared at Eddie, smiling. "Something wong, dawwy?" Eddie asked, a finger in his mouth. "Nothing, baby. Just admiring how pretty you are, that's all." Eddie blushed, hiding his face. "No no no, none of that. I want to see how beautiful you are." He gently pushed Eddie's hands away from his face and kissed all over his cheeks. "I love you so much." "Love daddy too! Vewy much!"

After both were dressed, they went to their car. Richie buckled Eddie in, kissing his head. They drove to the restaurant to find Mike and Will alreddie sitting down, eating with joy. Mike stood up as he saw his brother approaching. "Uncwle Mikey!" Eddie squealed, running up to the tall boi. "Hey, little one! How's my favorite little doing." Will whimpered, pointing at himself. "Sorry, second favorite little." Will made grabby hands at Mike, who went back to his baby boy and hugged him. Richie took a seat across from Eddie, holding his hand.

The waiter finally came and took their orders. The four began to have a nice conversation. The only problem was, Eddie was slipping into little space and he was slipping fast. The food came. Except Eddie's order was wrong. He wanted a plain burger but his was filled with ketchup, tomato, pickles, etc. He began to whine, making Richie look over at him.

"What's wrong, baby?" "Dawwy, they got my owder wong!" He yelled, sniffling. Richie squeezed his hand, "baby boy, indoor voice please. We'll order another one." "B-But it'll take too long! I-I hungry!" Richie sternly furrowed his eyebrows. "Quit it, Eddie. Stop being a brat. It's not cute." Eddie rubbed his eyes. "You know whats not cute? This!" He grabbed the plate with the burger on it and threw it onto the floor.

Richie gasped, Will and Mike anxiously watching. "Unclwe Witchie, Ed-Ed no mean it..." "Stay out of it, Will." My smol baby sniffled, Mike getting up from his seat to hold him. Richie got up and walked around the table. He grabbed Eddie's arm harshly and paid for their food, apologizing to both the waiter and Byler.

He dragged Eddie to the car and put him in the passengers seat. "D-Dada?" "No, Eddie. You're getting punished first thing when we get home." "N-No! Daddy! N-No!" Eddie began to sniffle and whimper, trying to get out of the car. "HEY! Stop that and sit still!" "Da-" "Edward, shut the fuck up and sit still." He said, menacingly slow. Eddie silently cried into his hands, Richie not noticing.