Chapter Thirty Four

Part Two to last chapter
Ddlb Byler and Reddie
All characters are over the age of 18
KINDA SMUT NSFW

Richie had to carry his little boy from the car to the villa, all because SOMEONE fell asleep. Eddie held onto Richie like a little koala, nuzzling into the tall boy. Richie smiled down at him. He was adorable. Truly adorable. He carefully carried the small boy to the front door of their shared villa with Mike and Will, and knocked on the door with his free hand.

Mike gave Will's cheek a quick kiss before he got up to open the front door. He opened the door, instantly glaring at Richie. "You," he jabbed his finger into his twin brother's chest, "have a lot to say to Will." Richie sighed, bouncing Eddie slightly when he stirred in his sleep, whining. "Okay, okay, fine. I will apologize as soon as I put Eddie to bed." Mike smiled at Eddie, running his fingers through his hair. "How's my favorite boy doing?"

Will padded next to Mike, tugging at his shirt in order to get his attention. Mike looked down at the short boy who had a pout displayed on his pink lips. "I thought I was your favorite boy..." Mike instantly bent down and kissed his cheek, "sorry, baby. I almost forgot. Let me correct myself." He turned back to Richie, who was melting at the Byler softness, and said, "How's my SECOND most favorite boy doing?" Will hugged Mike's arm, avoiding eye contact with Richie.

Richie smiled at the boy in his arms. "Wonderful. He's so precious, I literally cannot. I love him so much." Mike smiled, "I can say the same for this little one over here." He motioned towards Will, who got interested and distracted by a sparkly, pretty thing he saw. Will looked at Mike, giggling. "Me?" He asked. Mike nodded, "yes, baby. You." Will giggled, a blush covering his cheeks. "T-Thank oo! D-Daddy is t-the most perfect and h-handsome and-and o-oh amazing and I-I wuv y-you a lot a lot- a-and," Mike picked him up mid sentence, grinning. "You're getting too excited, baby. Calm down. Oh, and also, I love you a lot too." Will shook hus head, "well, I love you a lot a lot, two a lots!" Mike just melted. Boom gone. Here lies Micheal Wheeler 198idk-2018 even though this AU is set in the modern days so probably like 1999-2018 or something.

"My adorable baby." Mike cooed, playing with Will's hair. Richie just smiled at the two, "I'll leave you gays alone for a bit and cuddle my little boy." Mike nodded, "say goodnight to Eddie and Richie, baby boy." Will buried his face into Mike's chest, "na-night Ed-Ed and um R-Richie." Richie sighed. "You can call me Uncle Richie, darling. I'm sorry about the way I talked to you on the phone. I'll make it up to you, okay sweetie?" Will looked at Richie, nodding happily. Richie sent him a quick smile before he left, cooing at the boy in his arms.

Will turned to Mike, shyly looking down as he asked. "D-Daddy?" Mike nodded in reply, urging him to ask whatever he needed. "C-Can I have p-playtime spankies?" Mike smirked at Will. "Why, baby? Has someone been a bad little boy?" Will whimpered in reply. "P-Please." Mike took his hand, leading him to the bedroom they shared. He locked the door behind him, undoing his belt.

"Wrists," he commanded, to which Will obeyed and gave Mike his wrists. Mike tied them up with his belt, keeping it comfortable and not too tight as this was only a playtime spanking and not a punishment spanking. Mike sat on the bed, grabbing Will's hips and perching him over his lap in a swift movement. Mike pulled down Will's shorts and boxers, making the smaller boy gasp.

Putting his left hand on top of his ass, Mike asked, "how much do you think you deserve?" Will wiggled slightly, making Mike tap his hand against his ass. "Five," he said jokingly. "I think fifteen. Let's not forget about the bratty attitude you had earlier today." Will whimpered at that, "s-sorry about that s-sir." Mike tutted in reply, "bad boy." He took his hand off for a few seconds before bringing it down fast against Will's ass. He made sure it wasn't as hard as a punishment spanking, and was pleasurable.