Chapter One-Hundred-Fourteen

WARNING: SUICIDE ATTEMPT AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS (PUNISHMENT) 

PROCEED WITH CAUTION (THIS ONESHOT IS PURE FICTION (AS ALWAYS))

(oh and also ddlb okay bye)

Requested by EddieTozier12

....

"Daddy!" Little Eddie whined, his lips pouty as he pointed at a stuffed toy. Richie was talking on the phone, trying to cancel a meeting with a co-worker to spend more time with Eddie. He hadn't been able to spend much time with him lately, so he wanted to get all the time he could with him. Richie glanced at the pouty brat and put his finger to his lips, making a "shh" sound for special effect.

Eddie furrowed his eyebrows, disappointed in his daddy. "W-Want stuffie," he said, stomping his foot onto the ground, his arms crossed over his chest. Richie ignored him, looking around for more pacifiers that Eddie would want. "You're being a brat right now, Eddie. Stop."

Richie asked the man, "Hey, so next Monday? I'm really busy lately." He stopped talking, waiting for the other's response before nodding, "Yes, perfect. Thanks, man. See you then." He hung up and looked at Eddie, who was too busy ignoring HIM now, getting every single stuffie he wanted and putting them in the cart.

"Edward!" Richie hissed, pulling the boy by his elbow and turning his around so he could face him. "What do you think you're doing?" Eddie whined, trying to get away from his hold so he could also get some 'Kawaii Plushes' that only that store in Derry had. "Hey, hey, stop it," Richie growled, speaking quickly but sternly so he could grab the other's attention. 

Eddie stopped when he said that, finally looking at him with a glare. "What?" "We don't say 'what' to daddy, do we? No, you're supposed to speak respectfully, aren't you? Know your place and don't make me remind you of where we both stand, alright?" Eddie should've listened. He really, really should've. But when you're in a mindset of five years old, you just do mischievous things without intending to do so. 

So, he spat right onto Richie's face, ran out of his grip and grabbed his stuffies with him. He ran and ran, giggling to himself and congratulating himself for being such a good boy. He had managed to escape the wrath of his daddy.

Meanwhile, Richie wasn't having any of it. He furiously wiped his face and ran after him, knowing exactly where he went. To the snacks aisle. For what? Obviously gummies and chocolate, what else?

Eddie was found trying to decide between milk and dark chocolate when he was grabbed by his curly hair painfully. "Ow!" He yelled in pain, Richie gripping his hair and bringing his lips to his ear.

 "You listen to me carefully, little boy. You've been the worst little I could've ever imagined today. I understand a tantrum but SPITTING in my face? I never would've expected that from you, shame on you. Now, you're going to leave everything you put into the cart other than one stuffie that you really want. Then we're going straight home and you're going to the bedroom. Alright? Did I make myself clear, brat?"

Eddie's lips trembled as he nodded, looking at Richie with wide eyes. Worst little? A brat? Eddie's heart hurt as he hugged all of his stuffies, choosing his kawaii plushie, the cute bear one, and letting the others go. Richie looked at the time, went to self-checkout, bought the damned stuffie, and got the hell out of there with his bad boy.

"You're getting punished, Eddie. As soon as we go home." Eddie stopped walking only for Richie to grab him by his hair again and force him into the car. He had never been that rough with him, especially when he was little. Little whimpers escaped his mouth as he soothed his head.