Chapter Fifty-Five

In which Eddie gets lost in the woods when he's running from a punishment

Warning: Sexual assault but no rape

Eddie jumped on the spilled glitter, giggling and clapping his hands. His feet were covered in galaxy covered glitter, sparkling in a mesmerizing manner. Richie wasn2t home due to the fact that he got called in for work and had to spend a few extra hours in the office. He despised his job, but it had a budget of good money, so he worked to buy his baby whatever he wanted.

"Dada will wove da gwitter!" Eddie squealed, a huge grin plastered on his small face. Just then, the door began to open. "Baby? I got you some candy! Come to daddy." Eddie gasped, running to Richie with his arms open. "Twank oo da! Wook at da gwitter! Pwetty!" He said, nomming on the cotton candy. Richie's soul had left his body as he noticed the state of the living room. 

"Eddie?" "Yes daddy?" "What the hell did you do?" Eddie's smile was wiped off. "What do ya mean? Me made it all pwetty foo oo!" Richie looked at him, anger in his eyes. "Eddie, you will wait on the bed until I clean up this mess. I want you naked and on your knees. You will be punished." 

"B-But Ed-Ed onwy made it pwetty! I good boy. No punishment!" "Go upstairs, right now." "B-Bu-" "NOW!" Richie accidentally yelled at him, making Eddie whimper and run out the door, crying. "Shit." Richie dropped his bags and began to dash after Eddie.

Eddie accidentally ran into a bush, resulting in him getting a few scratches. He was still little, so the deep dark woods terrified him to an extent. He stopped running after a few minutes. "D-Daddy! I want my daddy!" He wailed, throwing a tantrum with tears running down his cheeks. 

Richie was also in the woods, running around, using his phone as a flashlight. He was screaming his ass off, trying to locate where Eddie was. Eddie's whole body was shaking as he stared at the huge, tall trees that seemed to look like slender fingers in the dark. He was frozen. He couldn't even see the tip of his nose. "Daddy!" He yelled, his voice sounding strained and shaky. 

Even his big self knew what was going on. That made him even more scared. He heard the bushes behind him rustle, the leaves rubbing against each other. "I swear I heard a boy here." "Shut up, Dennis." Two teenage boys stepped out of the bushes.  They spotted Eddie, who was on the ground, whimpering in fright. 

"Oh, what a cute boy." The blond boy, "Dennis" cooed. He eyes held evil in them as if Eddie was his prey. "H-Hewo sirs. Me is lost!" "Well we better help you, right Chris?" Chris nodded, the same expression as Dennis' displayed on his face. "What's your name, baby?" The two boys stepped closer. 

Eddie was wearing exposing clothing for the outdoors. Only a oversized baby blue sweater that reached his knees. "Eddie! I wost my daddy!" "I can be your daddy," Chris licked his lips, eyeing Eddie's legs, his eyes filled with lust. "N-No!" Dennis jumped on him, straddling his hips. "Get the ropes." Chris nodded, smirking at Eddie who was sobbing, screaming and begging his captor to let him go. 

After they tied his hands behind his back, the boy on top of him began to slide his sweater up, revealing his chest. "My, what a pretty boy." "N-No! I'm on-only daddy's good boy. O-Only he can touch me. Pw-Pwease let me go!" Chris played with his stomach and chest while Dennis played with his nipples. "Stop it! I don't like it!" Eddie couldn't slip out of his space. He screamed bloody murder, making Chris slap him harshly. 

"If you attempt to screaming again, I'll slit your pretty neck." Eddie nodded, tears running down his eyes. 

"Eddie," Richie whispered. He had heard the scream and was now bolting towards the direction it came from. He stumbled upon a scene that he would never forget. Two teenage boys on top of his precious boy, one unbuckling his seatbelt while the other tormented Eddie. His sweet baby was sobbing, his eyes shut, hands tied behind his back, sweater thrown to the ground. 

Richie held back from vomiting as he slowly circled the boys. When he was behind them, he looked at Eddie, who had seen Richie. "Da-" He began, but Richie shook his head quickly. He smiled at Eddie before he lifted his foot and slammed it sideways into Dennis' head as hard as he could. The blonde boy passed out immediately. Chris, whose belt was unbuckled, whipped his head back. But before he could react, Richie began choking him. He continued, maintaining eye contact until the boy passed out. 

"D-Daddy-y!" Eddie sobbed, hiccuping. Tears flew out of both their eyes as Richie literally jumped on Eddie, hugging him tightly. "I'm so sorry, so sorry," Richie kept repeating it. He untied Eddie's hands and inspected his body. He had a few scratches and one handprint on his cheek. 

Richie soflty caressed it with his thumb. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here faster, precious. They didn't do anything too bad, right?" "N-No, j-just- they touched m-me! An-And I was...I was so sca-scawed th-that!" Eddie sobbed into Richie's neck. "I will never let anything like this happen ever again, baby. I will protect you forever." Eddie nodded, wiping his tears. "Let's call the police so these motherfuckers rot in jail." Eddie was big now. "I agree, baby." Richie dialed 911.

...

Eddie and Richie cleaned the living room together, both apologizing to each other. "Eddie?" Richie suddenly called out. "Yes, Chee?" "I love you." He pressed a kiss to his cheek. Eddie was squeaky clean after the bath Richie gave him. He kissed his other cheek too. "I wove you too, daddy."