Chapter One Hundred-Ten

Requested by -peachyroleplays-

---

Richie woke up to the sound of giggles. He slapped his hand onto his mouth to see if he was the one giggling so cutely since he normally was. He was confused to see that he wasn't making any sounds other than yawning. With knitted eyebrows and a frown, he moved to look over to his right side, where Stan usually slept. No one. Empty.

He dragged his sleepy body out of his bed, forcing his limps to move. He had to find the source of those giggles. Maybe Stanley was watching a movie? 

He walked to the living room, looking around.  As he rubbed his eyes, he noticed a boy sitting on Stanley's lap, playing with his toys, giggling as if he owned the place. He dropped his water bottle in shock, jaw wide open. His heart began to beat faster, and he was suddenly awake.

"D-Daddy?" He whispered, heartbroken. Stan looked up for a second with bored eyes before going back to playing with the pretty boy. He was very pretty. He had long eyelashes that grazed his cheekbones when he looked down, beautiful golden curls that were styled perfectly, amazing hips and petite body. Richie looked at his soft stomach. He wasn't fat, not even chubby, but he didn't have abs or anything special. 

"Daddy!" He yelled, outraged about the lack of attention he was receiving. "Stop being a brat!" Stanley growled, scaring even the little on his lap. He then proceeded to coo at him, running his fingers through his curls. "Baby, meet Richie, my other little."

Little? Only little? Richie was his boyfriend for Pete's sake! "Richie, this is Luke. I bought him last night when you were sleeping so you couldn't meet him." No, no, no. Richie hadn't signed up for this. He wasn't up for a polynomial relationship. He didn't want to share Stanley in any way, shape or form.

"N-NO!" He yelled, stomping on the floor. "Send him back! Rich doesn't want Lukey!" Stan glared at him, picking the startled boy on his lap up. "When you're ready to act like a decent little, come and apologize." He then left to go to his office, locking the door. 

Richie's heart shattered. He began to list off things he could've done to make Stan not love him anymore. He ran to the scale and stepped on He hadn't gained weight. He checked his face. No pimples or anything new. He had showered yesterday as well. His lips quivered, a little whine escaping his mouth, one he made before he started to cry.

He decided to go to Stanley's room and knock to speak to him privately. He waddled towards and door and fixed his hair and shorts, knocking on the door afterward. "What?" Stanley boomed in a voice that he had never used with Richie before. "D-Dada, wanna talk to you." "Are you here to apologize?" "N-No, bu-" "Then I don't care, Rich, sorry. Come back later when you want to apologize." 

Richie's eyes filled with tears as he sobbed, walking away from his office. He sat on the floor, crying into his hands. He was cold and hungry, and his daddy didn't love him anymore. After crying for a few minutes, he crawled towards the house phone with trembling hands, sniffling softly. He looked at the office door with his bloodshot eyes for the last time before dialing Mike's number.

His brother picked up on the third ring. "Hello?" "M-Mikey!" Richie giggled through his tears. Mike smiled, holding Will in his arms. "Hi, buddy. What's up?" "Daddy doesn't love me anymore." Mike frowned, snarling. "What makes you say that, love? What did he do?" Richie told him how he had bought another little and his behavior towards him. "That little piece of-" Mike began to curse loudly, Richie giggling loudly and recklessly.

"I'm coming over, baby, alright?" Richie hummed in response, playing with the curtains. "See you in ten."

---

Richie was really hungry by the time Mike got there. He had used the spare key to get in, picking his brother up. He had dropped Will off to Eddie's house, allowing him to give all of his attention to Richie. "Let's go, love." He took Richie to Stan's office. Petting his hair, he knocked on the door. 

"What now Ri-" "Open the door, asshat. You and I need to have a little talk about respecting my prince." Stan recognized the voice and opened up, face paling when the saw Richie's tear-stained face. "Baby..." He whispered, regretting yelling at him. Mike glared at him and set Richie down, jabbing his finger into Stan's chest. "You. Do. Not. Disrespect. Richie. And are you fucking stupid? You're the luckiest boy in the world to have him as a little and a boyfriend and you're risking it right now."

He looked at the small boy behind Stan. "Hi, sweetie. We're sorry, this was all a big misunderstanding, I'll be taking you back n-" The boy began to tremble, shaking his head. "N-No, ple-please no. Don't s-s-send me-me back!" All three boys felt bad. "I can't take him back." Richie began to cry again. "I'm sorry, Stan. But if you're keeping him as a little, then I won't stay here anymore or be your little anymore." 

Stan's eyes widened, "N-No, baby. I-I'll find another caregiver for L-Luke. Don't go, you're my b-baby, my hope." Richie scrunched his face up, sticking his tongue out but giving him a hug nontheless. He walked towards Luke and smiled at him, "You know, Lukey, caregivers can be real meanies sometimes. So when we find you one, give me a call if he starts to act out of place. We're the princes, they're the peasants." Luke's eyes twinkled. "Y-Yeah!"

Mike and Stan watched the two baby boys giggle. Luke would be staying with them until they managed to find a good caregiver he would be safe with. Currently, they were all watching a cartoon, Richie in Stan's lap, showered in kisses and fed cherries. Luke was happy also, dreaming about the day he would get a caregiver. He knew that day would be soon.