Chapter Fifteen

D D L B BYLER
ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18
NEKO WILL BCS NEKO WILL IS BEST WILL (AND NEKO EDDIE IS BEST EDDIE TOO)
POIPOL; IN THIS ONESHOT, MIKE SLAPS WILL BECAUSE WILL PURPOSELY ACTS BAD ALL WEEK. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH READING THAT, PLEASE SKIP THAT PART THANK YOU.

Will giggled smolly, being the beautiful baby boy he was. He watched as Mike slept, snoring loudly as drool slid down from his mouth. "D-Daddy," Will shyly whispered. There was tension between the couple, as last night Mike had punished Will too far, making Will say the safe word. His ass still hurt and he was sure it had bruised.

Mike had cried last night, for three hours right after Will slept. He couldn't get the image of Will's crying face out of his head. His baby was hurt because of him.

Mike woke up slightly, smiling as he saw Will instantly look away when he was caught staring. Mike reached out, pulling Will into his chest. "Hi, baby." Will winced as his bum collided with Mike's knee. He let out a pained meow, his ears flattening.

Mike noticed, "I'm so sorry, baby. I shouldn't have pushed you beyond your abilities. I even hurt you too much, I'm sorry." Will smiled weakly, "it otay-" "No, kitten, it isn't okay. In fact, it's anything but okay for me to hurt you. Let me tell you this, you won't get a punishment at all this week." Will perked up, "weawey?" "Really, baby." Mike said, kissing his head. "But..." Will frowned. There was always a downside.

"If you do anything too naughty, which you probably will since you're a really naughty kitty, I'll punish you next Friday." Will mewled, "Willy no bad kitty!" Mike always teased him about that. "Yes, baby, you are." Will whimpered, "dada no wove Willy if Willy bad kitty?" Mike pulled him closer, shaking his head frantically, "no! Baby, no no! Of course I love you. I love you so much." Will meowed happily, nuzzling into Mike. "I wove oo too."

—Wednesday—

So far, Will had broke a vase, twice, yelled at Mike and back talked, messed up the living room three times, stayed passed his bedtime and ate candy without permission. He was planning on being the naughtiest kitty ever. He was going to have a lot of fun. Their neighbor, Stanley Uris and his little Bill were over. Bill was playing with Will, the two boys giggling. "My daddy punished me too hard so I gewt no punishent alll week!" Bill gasped cutely, "lucky! My daddy doesn't punish me a lot. I just pull this cute face that he can't not give into." Will thought, "that what I gonna do when it Fwiday."

The two baby boys were called to the dinner table. Will smirked as he sat down next to Mike. "Stanny." "Yes, darling?" "Your hair is weally f-fu-fucking ugly!" Mike dropped his fork, looking at Will with horror. "I-Im so sorry, I don't know what's gotten into him." "Shut up, dada. No one gives a s-shit." "We'll be right back." Mike grabs Will's hand tightly, dragging him to the bedroom.

Will looked down, smirking. Mike slammed the door shut, "WHAT THE FU- HELL, WILL?" Will whimpered, "sorry, daddy," he whispered, looking down. His ears were flat against his head. Will was purposely acting scared so he could get away with cursing. "No, Will. You aren't. You're taking advantage of no punishments. Just you wait until Friday..." Will meowed sadly.

Mike sighed and crouched down, "I don't know what's gotten into you, baby. You used to be my good little kitten." Will choked, "u-used to?" Mike nodded, "you've been really bad lately." Will's eyes gathered up with tears, "i-i'm sowwy. Pwease love Willy still. I-I no mean to be bad I-I-" he was pulled into the tall boy's chest. "Baby, I never said I didn't love you. Never think that!" Will nodded, sniffling. "I-I be good now." "Thank you, baby. Now let's go apologize." Will smirked as the two went back. Of course he wasn't going to be good.

Will looked at Stan and said, "I'm fucking sorry for being such a fucking piece of fucking shitty cunt."

—Friday—
Mike had to restrain himself from bending Will over onto his lap. Now it was Friday. Will knew what was coming. Mike was at work right now, so he had a plan to escape. He was going to hide behind the curtain when Mike came home.

Will looked out the window, seeing his daddy start walking to the house, an evil smirk on his red lips. Will meowed sadly, hiding behind the curtain. He held his breath as he heard the door open. "Will! Come here, baby."

Will didn't move an inch. He didn't dare do it. He heard Mike chuckle, walking towards the bedroom. He opened the door, looking at the outline of Will. "Get out here, Will. I can see you."

When Will didn't move, Mike opened the curtain and tried to carry Will, but the small baby boy wouldnt let go of the curtains. "Let go!" The curtains ripped, falling down.

"WILLIAM!" Will whimpered, "I-I'm so-" over my fucking lap now, whore." Will let out a cry at the name, "don't call me that!" "Maybe I wouldn't if you just fucking BEHAVED!" "STOP YELLING, IM SCARED!" "Maybe you wouldn't be scared if you were a good boy, but fuck no, let's all get our ass beat and be a bad boy."

"MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE SCARED IF YOU WERE A GOOD DADDY AND ACTUALLY LOVED M-" a loud slap echoed through the door, Will falling onto the floor. Mike was frozen. Will reached out to hold his throbbing cheek, tears freely falling down his cheeks. "Shit, Will I'm so sorry!"

Mike fell onto his knees, his eyes letting out tears of his own as Will clutched to his shirt, crying. "I-I'm sorry f-for being b-bad! I-I'll b-be good!" Mike shushed him, wiping his baby's tears. "Baby, w-why're you apologizing? I ju-ust slapped you, you should be leaving me." Will's heart stopped, "Willy w-would die without daddy."

That did it. Both boys started crying, hugging each other tightly, apologizing to each other countlessly. After an hour of cuddling, Mike offered to run Will a bath. The neko nodded, smiling weakly. Mike kissed him quickly, picking him up. "I-I'm sorry again, baby. I-I won't ever lay a hand on you in the wrong way." "I know you won't, d-dada." Will kissed his cheek, "I wove oo." "I love you too, my cute little baby."