Chapter Twenty Five

SEND REQUESTS IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS
Stenbrough DDLB
All characters are over the age of 18

Stan felt weight shift around in bed, making him aware of Bill's presence. "Baby, go back to sleep." He groaned, not bothering to open his eyes. Bill was all dressed up, wearing his black sweater and yellow overalls. He had clipped in sunflowers into his hair. "O-Oh, s-sorry d-daddy." Bill began to sadly slide off the bed, an arm wrapping around his waist in order to stop him.

He was pulled into the older boy's chest, turning around. Bill's blue eyes met Stan's, who was smirking down at the smaller boy. "Seems like my baby got all dressed up, hmm?" Bill blushed, looking at his outfit, "y-yes. Like i-it?"

Stan sat up, putting Bill onto his lap, his eyes roaming the outfit. "Hmm, I don't know..." Stan pretended to think about it, trying to make it seem like he wasn't cooing and aweing at the boy sitting on his lap.

Bill instantly whispered, "o-oh, I-I can change i-if you'd l-like?" Stan shook his head quickly. "Nope. You look beautiful, cutie. So cute." Bill blushed, "t-twank oo." "So who'd you got all dressed up for, baby?" Stan asked as he played with Bill's hair. The smaller boy giggled, "you, d-daddy!" "Good answer. Why'd you get dressed up? You wanna go somewhere?" Bill shook his head, nuzzling into Stan's chest, "no, i-i fw-fweewing pwetty in t-this outfit a-and wanna c-c-cuddle pwease."

"Awe, cutie. Okay, lets go cuddle. May I also said that you look so cute and gorgeous in this? I mean you would look better without any clothes on but you know..." A sly grin approached his fact as his hand slid downwards. Bill turned red, gasping, "d-dada! N-Naughty, no naughty!" Stan pouted, "but baby, you look too cute and I can't help it!" Bill shook his head, "n-no-no! Naughty daddy!" Stan grumbled, "you weren't saying that last time you were beggi-" "DADDY, s-stop being p-poopy head!"

Stan sighed, "uh, fine!" Bill grinned at him, making his insides melt, "twank oo! Now l-lets g-go!" Without warning, Stan grabbed Bill and picked him up, making the younger boy squeal and hold onto him.

"S-slow d-down, p-pwease." Stan kissed him quickly, moving onto his cheeks and kissing the rosy skin. Bill melted whenever Stan kissed his cheeks. He blushed even more, hiding his face. "Cutie."

The two arrived at the living room, Stanley setting Bill down onto the couch. The small boy bounced slightly, almost as if testing the softness of the couch. "Dada! Billy w-want The Wittle Mermaid!"

Stan raised an eyebrow at him, slowly approaching him like a predator and settling his hands next to his face. Bill looked up at him, slightly scared but really intimidated. Stan smirked at his baby looking scared and stepped closer to him. He whispered into his ear, "what's the magic word, baby doll?" making sure his lips grazed Bill's ear.

Stan pulled away, chuckling at Bill who was bright red. "I-I p-pl I-I," he was left a stuttering mess, flustered. "Awe, you're so cute when you stutter." Bill hid his cheeks as he looked down and mumbled, "p-p-please?"

Stan kissed his neck, making him squirm. "Good boy." He stood up and put in the CD, sitting next to Bill who cuddled up to Stan almost immediately. Stan gave Bill's ass a good slap, making the little squeak. "Let's watch the movie, angel. Then I'll see what I can do."