Chapter Fifty Four

NSFW DDLB BDSM BYLER
ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 16
THIS IS PURELY FICTIONAL
The night Will was bought...
(Possibly will be made into a fanfic)
(18+)

Micheal Wheeler stepped into the dirty shop, the bell above the door ringing, signaling that a customer was present in the area. He looked around, spotting various cages with teenage boys and girls. They looked utterly horrified, their lips quivering and hands shaking. They were all dirty, dirty smeared across their faces, dust caught and tangled in their messy hairs.

Mike cringed, sneering at them. He was disgusted by them and was considering turning around but a worker stopped him. "Hello, sir. May I help you with anything?" He asked, a tight smiled forced across his fierce face. The man was short and chubby, a hat covering his bald spots. Mike nodded, glancing at the cages once again. "I'm looking for a boy." All the boys perked up, trying to look presentable. All boys but one...
"Of course, what specific type would be to your liking, sir?" Mike thought about it, running his fingers through his curly black hair. "Small and short. Character-wise, a boy who's quiet and polite." The man nodded, leading Mike to the end of the cages. Mike stared into the cage, scoffing when he saw a tiny boy who was naked, shivering, his face buried deep into his knees.

"Hey, cunt! Look over!" Mike glanced at the man who yelled at the boy, shaking his head. The boy slowly lifted his head, tears streaming down his face. Mike observed the boy, suddenly not feeling as cold as he usually was. "This is William. He's almost seventeen years old. He's about 4'9 and 32 kilos, hence the skin and bones."

Will was in awe, mouth hanging low. The tall boy in front of him was absolutely breathtaking and he couldn't glance at anything but his marvelous face. It was as if it was specially sculpted. Star-like freckles decorated his high cheeks ones, and those red plump lips were enough to fluster poor William.

"Is he pure?" Mike asked, forcing himself to avert his eyes elsewhere. The man grimaced. "No. The sluts been sleeping around with every master he had." He said, disgust buried deep in his tone and voice. He scrunched his nose up, making unattractive wrinkles appear on his nose. Will's poor eyes began to tear up.

"Can he work? Do chores?" "No, he's utterly worthless, sir. I suggest looking at other slaves." "I-I c-can!" A small, sweet voice called out. It was high pitched for a boy's voice, almost as if the boy went through puberty late. The man let out a grim, low laugh, holding his belly. "This way, sir-" "Shut up." Mike glared at the little boy with cold eyes. He crouched down, making Will's breath hitch. "How much is he?" Mike asked, not breaking eye contact.

Will's eyes glimmered, his heart rapidly beating. He was intimidated. "30,000, sir." The man lied straight through his crooked teeth, grinning, putting his yellow snappers on display. He wanted to benefit from Mike by receiving a profit in money. In reality, Will cost merely anything. He was cheap for a slave, around 2000.

Will wanted to yell at the man, accusing him of lying. But he knew he would get punished, as it was unacceptable to yell at authority. "I'm taking him." "O-Oh! Of course, sir. Do you wish to also purchase some paddles? Whips? Collars maybe?" "No. I have everything I need at home. I'll be taking my boy now. I also wish to have his documents." "As you wish, sir." The man hurried over to the files and searched for "W." It was organized by alphabetical order.

Mike walked over to pay and receive the documents.  He grabbed them, "the key?" "What key?" "The key to the boy's cage. Open it this instant." He said in a harsh tone. Mike was a really impatient guy. The man did as he was told, obeying in a nervous manner.

Will peeked over, sniffling. "D-Daddy?" He asked in a scared voice. Mike didn't answer. He was suspecting that Will was a little anyway. "Come here." Will excitedly crawled out and tried to stand up, but fell down. He was beginning to cry again but Mike took off his jacket and put it over him, then picked him up and set him on his hip.

"Let's go home."

HELLO GAYS SHOULD I MAKE THIS A FAN-FICTION? I ALSO NEED NAME IDEAS